9

Harry's pov

I went back to Kenny's room. She was on her bed. I knocked the door gently then walked right in.

"Ha-Harry?" Her voice was kinda hoarse, like she had been crying.

"Kendall, we need to talk." I answered sternly. She looked taken aback, I never acted like this, I had always been sweet and loving.

"O-okay. About what?" She sniffled. My guess was that she knew what I was going to talk to her to.

"No biggie you know, I just walked in earlier, to check on my fiancé, who, unfortunately was locking lips with another girl." I replied sarcastically. I'm Her eyes bulged out.

"I-I, Harry, I can explain!" She replied in shock. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, explain."

"I-uh well, I." She was lost of words.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I said. She sighed.

"Harry, don't hate me, I don't know what came over me." She begged. Tears in her eyes, usually, by now, I'd give up and kiss her, but somehow I felt so much hatred, so much disappointment. I looked at her straight in the teary eyes.

"I would've forgive you, you know. If your reason was that she's hot, or something like that. But apparently, you don't truly love me." I stated. She stared at me, shocked. I sighed.

"Let's just cut this off right here, we should break up." I said, her eyes were opened so wide you could see the vessels.

"I-Harry. Do-don't-don't do this please." She sobbed. I stepped closer to her.

"You did this, Kenny, you did." I answered right next to her ear.

"No, Harry. It was a mistake, I'm sorry, I-" I cut her off.

"You don't truly love me, Kendall." I stated, a tear slipped off my eye.

"I truly love you, Harry. I-I." She stuttered out. I only looked at her emptily.

"Ha-harry, please don't leave." She said, sobbing. I shook my head. My head was so full of thoughts that I couldn't even think straight. I stormed out the room, slamming the door behind me. I was going to go to Zayn's room, but I instead found myself driving back to my hom-house.

Well, our. Kendall and I's. I parked the car and went inside. Looking at my used to be perfect life. Did Kendall really don't love me? Was it all a lie?

Everything went through my head. I just couldn't function anymore. I went inside our room. The soft and comfy bed, the wooden bed table. The flower shaped lamp.

I slumped on the white bed. Memories of Kenny and I playing in my head. That time when we played make up, I actually looked pretty. She used to braid my long curls when we were just started dating.

Or that day when we went to a carnival, and I wanted to get her a bear, just like any cliche carnival date, but I was really bad at that game, so instead, she got it for me. Where was that doll anyway? I missed her, I won't lie, but what she did was unforgivable. Tears started to dwell on my eyes, and then they started to slip away, cascading down through my cheeks and onto the white pillow.

I silently cried, just lots of tears slipping out and lots memories replayed. Kendall, she was the best fiancé I could ever ask for, until today.

Kenny, oh Kenny.

I felt more and more feelings, it was starting to feel numb. And then I felt my swollen eyes being so heavy, so I closed it. Slipping into a peaceful sleep.