35

Louis' pov

Damn I had to give it to them, that was some creative thinking. The fucking bat, though, it hurt like hell. And the shotgun, just, wow, very unexpected.

My body was all sore and tired. I looked to my right and see Harry staring at me. I then turned my head the other way and see Zayn staring at me, too.

I noticed something else, though. Zayn's crotch still had a bulge. He hadn't gotten off.

"You haven't gotten off." I said weakly. My eyebrows furrowed. Zayn shook his head.

"It's okay, just rest." He replied softly. Aww, I loved him. He's so sweet. But my hand moved on its own accordance. It slowly moved to his clothed manhood.

"Oh, come on. I'm okay, Louis." He commented on my action and took ahold of my hand. He removed it from his crotch but kept it entwined. I smiled at him.

"What?" He asked. I chuckled lightly.

"No, it's just, you're acting so sweet, so boyfriend-y, it's cute." I smiled as I said it. Zayn rolled his eyes.

It seemed that every time we just finished having sex, (or well, sexual things, this ain't actually sex) Zayn's men would barge in to tell some important news.

"Hey, Boss! We paid off the police so we-Holy fuck!" Justin hadn't finished his sentence when he realized that I was naked. And he probably noticed the lube and the different things scattered around.

Zayn instinctively wrapped his body around mine, covering my naked skin from Justin's eyes.

"Yeah, okay. I was saying we paid off the police so now we are free!" He once again reported the great news.

"Right, thanks Justin. Now shoo." Zayn replied coldly. Justin laughed.

"Oh, come on, if it wasn't for me you three probably won't even have sex. And you lost the bet, Tomlinson." Justin continued. Oh yeah, the bet. Well, that was before I saw this side of Zayn and I's relationship.

"Yeah, well, what did we bet anyway?" I asked. Well, we joked about betting a blowjob, but I was pretty sure we wouldn't actually do that.

"Oh yeah. Well, just give me a hundred bucks and we'll call it even." He said. Then walked out of the room.

"What did you bet?" Oh shit. "I bet that you don't have feelings for me, but you do." Couldn't exactly say that, could I?

"Uh..." I trailed off, I turned my head to Harry, asking for help. He just laughed lightly and shrugged.

"Alright, boyfriend," I smiled at that name before I continued my sentence.

"First of all, you have to remember that I love you so much." I continued. He just looked at me warily.

"Yeah, I bet that you don't... uh, have feelings for me?" I closed my eyes, afraid of the reaction. He just sighed though. I opened my eyes slowly.

"You'd actually do that?" He asked disbelievingly. He huffed out and turned himself around, unwrapping his body from mine.

"I didn't know! Zayn, I love you. Fuck." I panicked. I reached out to grab Zayn, but instead, I felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around me. But it wasn't Zayn, it was Harry.

"Well, you still have me." He kissed my neck softly. I smiled. I turned myself around and softly pressed my lips on his. The kiss was short and sweet. We pulled apart and just stared at each other's face. Harry was beautiful, but that's no news.

We got lost in each other's eyes until Zayn cleared his throat.

"Okay, I forgive you, don't leave me alone, boyfriends." He back hugged me. I laughed lightly. I returned to my original position, laying on my back.