16

Louis' pov

Kylie was a nice girl. She was fun, and Harry seemed to like her a lot. I felt a little jealous and left out, but that was alright. Maybe he needed a girl friend. I tried my best, but I was no girl. Kylie went out though, she had a date.

Harry opened the door to the closet, looked like it was filled with so many clothes. Both Kendall's and Harry's. Harry stared at Kendall's dresses. I sighed. He needed to move on.

I turned my head, looking at the stacks of what I thought was Harry's clothes. I looked at the vibrant colors and patterns. Geez, Harry.

"Come on, let's pack up." I said. Waking him up from his thoughts. His head snapped up, he went over to the stacks of his clothes.

He started to take some of the shirts. He took a few shirts and put it in a brown cardboard. I helped him, sooner or later, we finished. Five big cardboard boxes filled with clothes.

"How the hell do you have so many clothes, Harry?" I asked, lying on the carpeted floor tiredly. Harry giggled.

"I love clothes. I love shopping, it's fun." He replied happily. I smiled, looking at Harry. He sat beside me.

"Geez, you're such a girl." I commented. He huffed.

"Well, I'm sorry, Mr. I'm manly but likes it up the arse!" He replied harshly. I chuckled.

"You know, I don't find that offensive." I said. His cheeks puffed.

"Hey, Louis." He called me. I turned my head towards him. He laid himself beside me. I opened my arms, motioning for him to come into my arms. Then, Harry rolled around to lay in my arms.

As he laid his head on my chest, he continued what he was going to say.

"I never had boyfriends, you know?" He said. I was shocked. Well, not the part about he never had a boyfriend, he was straight, of course he never did. What I was shocked about, was that, did he means he considered me a boyfriend? Hell, Harry. I had absolutely no idea what to say

"Oh-uh. I-well, didn't know you think about us like that." I somehow choked out. If you only know how hard it is to get those words out of my mouth.

"Wha-No, no, I meant like friends, who's a boy. Not like boyfriend boyfriend." He quickly covered it in panic. Oh, that made a lot more sense.

"Thank god-Not that I don't want to be your boyfriend. It's just a little fast, you know, with Kendall and all." I quickly said. Harry sighed.

"Can I ask you about something?" The green eyed boy asked.

"You're already asking, babe." I replied slyly. He hit my chest jokingly.

"Hey, I'm serious. You have to answer seriously." The curly haired little cupcake asked.

"Okay, cupcake, I'll try." I replied cheekily. Harry huffed.

"Right... so, I heard you and Zayn were pretty kinky." He started. Oh god, what the hell?!?

"Uh, yeah?" I replied, not really sure how to.

"Before this whole thing, I accidentally saw something on the internet." He continued. Looking all serious and awkward.

"Saw what?" I asked. Harry's face went all red. I touched his cheeks. Feeling his warm, soft skin.

"Uh-it was, uh well-how do I say this? Something about, like, this thing where someone was treated like a thing or a pet or something. Like, is that real, like, an actual thing?" He somehow forced it out of his throat.