20

Zayn's pov

Whoa, that was real hot. Man, I loved rough sex. Whichever end I was in. Louis laid on top of me, our bodies were drenched with sweat and it was pretty gross. And Harry lied on Louis, putting all the weight on me. Did they forget I was the crippled one?

For a few minutes we were just catching our breath, cause, yes, it was very exhausting. But definitely worth it.

After a while, Harry rolled over to lay on my left, and Louis on my right. Fuck, I wished I was Louis, I wanna get fucked too. But yeah, I was still crippled. Stupid drug organization. Why did I even work for that?

But hey, maybe there'd a next threesome where I got to be Louis. Or, we could even do something kinkier. I meant, have you met me? Fuck, couldn't wait.

We all had catch our breath, Louis laid his head on my chest, and Harry did the same. I had to say, this might be the best threesome I had ever have. Yeah, I didn't fuck anyone's ass, or get fucked, but fucking Louis mouth while watching him writhe from getting his ass fucked was good enough.

Reasons, well, Louis was there. Everything with Louis was great. I loved Louis, he was my best friend. Actually, this wasn't the first threesome Louis and I had.

We had quite a few threesomes. Whether it was with a girl, or with another male. But, nothing topped this. Most of those threesomes were done when we all were pretty drunk. And I was 100% sober for this one, so it did feel a little different.

And another factor, Harry. Harry was so charming and cute, I loved his long brown curls, I loved his green eyes.

So, yeah. I'd be very happy to have another one of the threesome we just had.

"So, Harry, how's your first time fucking a dude?" I casually asked, I just had to. Louis' and Harry's face were right in front of each other, and Harry pecked Louis' forehead.

"Great, really great. Amazing." He commented, Louis smiled at that. Aww.

"Thanks, curly." Louis replied with a cracky raspy voice, hell, I believed I broke his throat again.

"Ugh, sorry to ruin your voice." I said guiltily. Louis laughed at that.

"No, you're not." He said, looking up at me. I chuckled. His voice still broken.

"No, I'm not." I replied. Harry stared at us, a grin plastered on his face. Why was that?

"You guys are so adorable." He smiled.
Both Louis and I turned my head to him and in the exact same moment said,

"You're adorable." We said in unison. Then we both turned our head to each other and laugh. Oh, god, life was beautiful. If only it stayed that way.

It all happened so fast. One moment we were laughing and smiling, naked on the tiny hospital bed, then the next my bodyguards went in in panic.

"Sir, the FBI has intel on us. They figured out Collins was one of us. He's captured, we need to leave." One of them said. My eyes bulged out. Immediately, Louis stood up.

"No! He's still sick. FBI won't find him here, why would they? He wasn't even registered!" The blue eyed boy jumped off the bed. Yeah, still naked with visible white liquids flowing out of his ass.

"Yeah, doctor, I know you love him and all. But he's actually in great danger, and we'll take him to our safe house, he'd be a lot safer there." The other guy explained. Louis just stared at him in disbelief.

"What?And where the fuck is that?!?" Gosh, angry Louis was so hot🔥.

"It won't be safe if you knew, you're aware that you have been violating a bunch of rules for him, aren't you? You treated him illegally, repeatedly, you've treated a bunch of us. You're literally the organization's doctor, man." He explained. Louis sighed.