10

Harry's pov

I woke up on the damned bed. The bed where Kendall and I used to fuck on.

The bed where we cried and where we cuddled. I couldn't believe that she didn't actually love me. Was it just a lie?

I sighed, more than the broken engagement, I was more worried about what am I gonna do. I meant, Kendall bought this house, Kendall bought the cars, Kendall bought us food. The money that I got was nothing. I saved it, but it was only around 10k. I couldn't buy a house with only that much.

Oh god, would I have to live on the streets? Sleeping on sidewalks? Oh no. Should I go back to my mother then? No! My ego's too high to do that.

I could only sigh. Kenny, why'd you do this to me?

My thoughts drifted off. Louis, he was something. I was sure I felt something when we kissed. It felt so... perfect, so exciting. Even if it happened just because I wanted to get back at Kendall.

Then it clicked, maybe I could ask him for help?

Like, maybe I could sleep with him until I found a place. I meant, this house was legally Kenny's, I couldn't live here anymore.

I picked up my phone and shove it down my pocket. I walked out the hospital again, but this time it's not for Kendall. It's for Louis.

I drove my-Kendall's car to the hospital. Thinking, I would have to live without this car. Fuck you, Kendall. Maybe I should get an actual job.

I walked all the way to Zayn's room only to find the boy sleeping soundly in Louis' arms. They were really cute. I was jealous. I missed having a girlfriend.

I flopped down on the plushy couch. Just lost in my thoughts. Kendall, Kendall, me, Louis, Zayn. I thought about everything until Louis finally stirred up. He sat up and then he found me looking at him on the couch.

"Hey, Lou." I casually greeted. He wiped his eyes, like he didn't believe that I was here.

"Harry?" His voice was so raspy, I thought it was someone else saying it.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing here?" He asked, well, now I feel like I was bothering him, nevermind about staying in his house.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I just-uh, I have nowhere to go." I said carefully. He looked at me, confused.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"My old house, It was Kendall's. I can't stay there anymore." I explained.

"Really? Then you can stay at my place!" He suggested excitedly.

"Really?"

"Yes, curly." He smiled so brightly. Somehow, in that moment, the time stopped for a while. Louis' eyes were so beautiful, so blue, so bright. His thin lips forming a happy smile that I'd never want it to disappear. His nose, was an absolute perfection. Like everything about him was.

"Yaay! Thanks Louis!" I jumped in jolly. He chuckled.

"You could just ask, you know?" He replied.

I shook my head.

"No, seriously, if you ever need anything, just tell me." He replied seriously. I smiled and nodded.

He slipped off the bed and blanket then on to the floor.

I realized that he was just in his black Calvin boxers. I tried so hard not to stare, just a few stolen glances.