33

Zayn's pov

What the hell was he saying? I liked him? Yeah, sure as a friend, and a fuck buddy. But romantically?

Huh, I wouldn't say I had never thought about it, and yeah, that wouldn't be the worst idea ever, but...

I didn't know... it was just, a little odd. We had been best friends for so long and that was a feeling deeper than, what, a crush? A romantic interest? Thinking about having that kind of feelings towards Louis just felt like a step down from the deep relationship we had always have.

But yes, I definitely liked him. Who were we kidding? We ain't just best friends who fucked. We cuddled when something bad happened. Or just because we felt like it. We go out and ate dinner just the two of us, we went to the movies just the two of us, we went to the beach and had sex there just the two of us, we were practically dating. Except for the title itself.

"No?" It came out as more of a question than an answer. Louis raised his eyebrows.

"Why do you sound unsure?" The blue eyed boy asked. His eyes still staring into mine super intensely.

"Because I'm unsure." I replied, this time surely. Louis looked confused for a moment. I sighed.

"Yeah, we might be best friends who have lots of sex, but we're also more than that." I stated, looking at him. He didn't say a word, so I continued talking.

"Sure, we are bros. But we also watch romantic movies in the theaters while palming each other throughout the movie. We also go on dinner dates on fancy restaurants just the two of us and have some long, nice, conversations. We also cuddle in bed and eat some ice cream while watching Netflix. And then we'd fuck. We are literally boyfriends, Louis, we just lacked the title." I explained. By the look on Louis' face, I could tell that he never saw it from that perspective.

He looked like he just saw another side of something. Like he had always looked at this room he was in from the inside, and I just opened the door and he now could see how's it like on the outside.

"I-I have never thought about it that way. You're right, we are literally dating." He was thinking hard, probably, about what'd happen next.

Between him, Harry and me.

Since apparently Louis and I had been "dating" and He and Harry just started their relationship. Also, I had just confessed that I liked Harry. Oh, and apparently Harry liked me back. Things were a bit messy.

"What should we do?" He asked, looking as confused as ever. I smiled and pecked his lips quickly.

"Why don't we call Harry over here and talk? Or more. Preferably more." I replied cheekily. Louis grinned. He nodded.

"Okay, I'll go get him." He stood up and went through the door.

Harry's pov

Louis said I should come inside with him. I had no idea why or what made this happen. But I followed him anyway. He was, after all, the compass to my ship.

We entered the room and Zayn was sitting on the bed. He looked somewhat tense. I sat on Zayn's left and Louis on the other side.

"So, what's up?" I asked a little uneasily. The atmosphere was so different. Usually when it was the three of us it'd be chill, fun, and relaxed. But this was just tense and awkward.

"Uh, yeah, how to put this..." Louis trailed off. He seemed very uneasy about saying whatever he wanted to say. I raised my eyebrows. Louis turned his head to Zayn, expecting him to continue his sentence.

"Right, we're wondering what should we do about our relationship. What do you think, Harry?" Zayn asked. And frankly, I was surprised to hear that question. I didn't say anything for a few seconds.