28

Louis' pov

Damn those two human beings! They just had to interrupt us while we were in the middle of fucking. And that was good. It fucking hurt as hell, of course. But definitely worth it. If only we had finished it.

"So... should we stop and go back?" Harry asked awkwardly. I groaned. Those two were going to regret this.

"I hate you two!" I shouted to the new couple. I walked up to the shore, very, very, painfully. Not really worried about them seeing my junk. Huh, it was actually far from junk. But Harry pulled my arm just before the water got low enough to show our dicks.

"We're naked!" He whispered-shouted in panic. I stared at him funnily.

"I know, honey. We were fucking." I replied blatantly. He rolled his eyes. He pointed at the two cock blockers. Referring to the fact that if we were to get out of the sea, then our whole bare body would be visible to them.

"Oh, you're embarrassed? But your body is so beautiful." I replied, half seductively. He hit my shoulder jokingly.

"You'd have to hit a lot harder if you want me to feel anything, baby." I joked. He rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you, Lou." Hey, that rhymed!

"You just did, but eh, l won't mind." I cheekily replied. He could only sigh. Looking pissed.

"Okay, I'll stop." I said, not wanting to piss him off any further.

"Thank god..." He trailed off.

"Okay, here's the plan, uh, what about we just run and put on clothes as fast as we can?" I suggested. He shook his head no.

"The clothes will be wet, dumbass." He said. Huh, I didn't think about that.

"You're right, gee, I'm getting stupider by the second." I replied. He chuckled. He put an arm around my shoulder.

"Nah, you're smart, you're a doctor for god's sake." He grinned. I pinched his cheek. Oh, why was he so cute?

"I love you." I said, smiling. I Kissed him on the mouth. He stared at me lovingly. Unfortunately, the moment was interrupted by Niall's now hellish voice.

"Go fuck again!" He shouted loudly. And definitely sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, Harry laughed. He had a very, very beautiful laugh.

"Well, you could just use me as a shield. That way you won't be seen." I suggested an idea. He seemed to be thinking. Then nodded.

"Well, it's not like we have much of a choice anyway." He put himself right behind me, making his now almost completely soft cock touching my ass. Getting me to think about what'd happen if Patty and Niall hadn't walked in on us.

"Alright, let's go." I started walking, pretty painfully. And the water got lower, uncovering my manhood, eh, I didn't really care. Niall and Patty had both seen it, since it definitely wasn't the first time they ever walked in on me. Harry kept walking right behind me, making sure he didn't show his stuff.

Every step I took, the pain increased. Huh, I probably shouldn't have sex without lube anymore.

At one point, I felt so much pain I winced out loud. Harry stopped. He wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Sorry." He whispered. The sound of his voice was so... devastated. Like he just did something horrible. Even though that wasn't the case at all.

I turned my head towards him, pecking his cheek. He let his head rest on my shoulder. Just leaning on me.