11

Zayn's pov

After I sucked Harry off, He kissed me. This time he initiated it. I knew he felt weird, tasting sperm for the first time.

I meant, well it wasn't good, but I got used to it and actually liked it.

We pulled apart. He looked at me in a weird way.

"Uh-wha, what just happened?" He asked me like he was on some kind of spell, or more likely, drug.

No. I didn't drug him. No matter how fucked up I am, I would never do that.

"Harry? Are you okay, princess?" I said softly. Honestly I called him princess just solely on the reason that he looked just like a princess. He was just so... beautiful. That was weird for a guy, but he really was beautiful.

"No-Zayn-I-I can't." He choked out, he was going to leave, but I pulled him back to me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. He only looked at me emptily.

"I-I'm not gay." YEAH OKAY, YOU JUST GOT TURNED ON BY A GUY AND THEN SUCKED OFF BY A GUY AND COMING BECAUSE OF ONE, so yeah, you weren't gay, Harry.

I sighed, it was a form of homophobia. He was a straight guy off of a straight relationship and had never even thought about guys like that. Obviously he'd be a little taken aback.

"No one said you were, Harry." I understood him, though. I meant, it'd be hard for anyone who had thought that they were straight all their life, to admit that they were gay or bi.

He looked at me blankly. I pulled him into my arms. He soon started crying.

"I-I can't believe Kendall would say that." He sobbed into my wet chest. I could only rub his shoulder lightly, trying to somehow soothe his pain. So it wasn't even about his sexuality. He didn't care if he liked dicks. He only cared about his damned fiancé.

"All this time-I-I." He stopped and cried harder. His tears were dripping on my chest. I only held him a little tighter. I could feel his tears slowly cascading down my skin. This was why I don't like relationships. At the end of the day, one of you would do something bad and ended up hurting the other.

"Zayn-I-m-sor-ry." He muttered out while sobbing. I rubbed his shoulder. Just what the hell was he sorry for?

"What are you sorry for, curly?" I softly asked. He stopped crying. Then he sighed.

"I don't know." He stood up and out of the tub. Then he picked up my body in his arms carefully. With his eyes still wet and red. I only laid in his arms so... helplessly.

"Zayn, can you fuck me?" My eyes immediately shot up, looking at him in disbelief. That question was definitely not what I expected.

"No! Harry are you insane? Literally two minutes ago, you said you weren't gay! Now you're asking me to fuck you?!?" Vibrant anger showed on my face.

"I-just, need a distraction..." He replied as he laid me down on the white bed. Soft and smooth on my skin. Then he followed suit, laying on top of me.

"Harry! Don't do this on a fucked up mind, I don't want us to do something you'll regret." I said. He only looked at me in a funny way.

"I won't regret getting fucked by you, Zayn. Not when my whole life just shattered in front of me yesterday. Getting fucked in the ass actually sounds pretty nice compared to what happened." He chuckled so darkly. Oh boy, he was so happy, innocent, and now he's this broken guy. I really wanted to go and fix him if only I knew how.