3

Harry's pov

What the fuck in the world was that?
Mary Jane? Shotgunning? Ugh, and all that smoke didn't smell good.

But hey, at least it made me forget about Kendall, right?

"Didn't know you're bi." I said to Louis as we walked back to Ken's room. He stopped his steps and turned his body around to me.

"Uh, yeah. You don't have any problem with that, do you?" Louis said, looking at me worriedly. No, no. I just had never met any gay or bi people, honestly.

"No, I don't. Just didn't see that coming that's all." I said. He sighed in relief. Then we both went back to walking.

"You know, I had a pretty close friend in highschool. His name was Oli. Him, Zayn and I were friends. I had a girlfriend back then, and then we broke up. It was horrible, I was a mess." He told me.

"And then I started to drink and I was like the life of the party. And I slept around too. One night I got so drunk and I ended up in a bed with one of my classmate." He continued.

"Doesn't sound so bad." I said.

"Yeah, well. It wasn't a girl. It was a boy named Theo. He was actually really hot. Anyway, although I didn't remember most part of it. It was good. I was drunker than I usually was but I remembered more than I usually did. Meaning, it was good." He continued. I nodded along.

"So I wondered if I was gay or bi, cause after that I slept with girls, sober. And I enjoyed it, so I thought I was at least bi. And around the same time, I talked to Zayn about it. He said he was wondering about that too. So yeah, we slept together and it happened a few times. At the fifth time, I think. Oli walked in on us." He said. Hey, this guy had some crazy story too. I thought he was just a nice boring doctor with straight A in highschool.

"He was really mad. And we never really talked anymore. So yeah it was just me and Zayn. And that guy Theo, he asked me out, so yeah. We dated for quite long. Then he had to move. Things ended, I was back doing things with Zayn." He told me. Man, this story was crazy af.

"Don't it like, fucked up your friendship with Zayn?" I asked, cause really. How could you sleep with your best friend all the time and still be best friends?

"No, we're good. We know the lines and the boundaries. No romantic feelings attached. Just good pleasure. Or pain, sometimes." He said. My eyes went wide. Ew!

"Ew, dude. Gross." I said as we finally entered Kendall's room.

"No, c'mon, haven't you two do things like that?" Louis asked. Honestly, no. Sure a bit of kinky things come around here and there, handcuffs, ropes. Never went that far though. Not sure I wanted to anyway.

"Not that far. I'm more about pleasure." I said. As I sat on a chair next to Kendall. She looked so familiar to me. Her face had grown into something close to me. Had become some part of me.

"That's cause you haven't taste the pain." Lou said, then winked.

"Anyway, call me if you need anything. Kay?" Louis said as he exited the room.

I went into deep thoughts. Kendall, Louis, Zayn. Three people on my mind.

I stayed seated on that chair for a few hours. Muttering sweet sorrys and please wake up, I couldn't live without you. I also prayed. Never been that religious, but I prayed.

After a long time, my tears was drained. My eyes were swollen. My curls, ugh, so messy. I needed to cut it now. I was bored. Like so bored. Our mutual best friend, Taylor was on a tour, she couldn't come until tomorrow. Kendall's mom(s) wasn't in good terms with her. No, her parents weren't lesbians, after the marriage fell apart, her dad transgendered himself into a woman. All of her sisters visited her though, they all cried with me. But after a few hours they had to leave back to work, seeing as they were all busy people.