4

Louis' pov

We played one hell of a game. After the crazy sex story, we managed to do a few more weird dares. And some crazy story we got from each other. Apparently Harry once slept with a teacher to improve his grade. Whatever Zayn said though, I already knew them.

Somewhere in the game, Harry ended up falling asleep. So I carried him back to Kendall's room, and laid him on the couch.

And since it was almost 2 am, I decided I'd just slip in Zayn's bed, he probably was asleep. When I got there he wasn't asleep yet, though.

"Louis, what are you doing, why aren't you home?" He asked. Looking up.

"It's almost 2 am, I thought I'll just sleep with you. And maybe do something more." I answered with a look only he knew. He smirked.

"Sure, I can deal with some late night sex." He said, moving his body to make some space for me.

"Thanks." I said, slipped my shoes and pants off. Leaving me in my new shirt and boxers. Then I laid next to him.

He turned his body to me and kissed me. We were full on snogging. When we pulled out, Zayn told the bodyguards to go outside.

"I missed you." He mumbled while kissing my neck.

"I missed you too." I chuckled, pulling him closer.

"Can I top tonight?" Zayn asked. We usually switch, it depended on the mood, really.

"Of course, but wouldn't it be hard with IV cables on your hand? Not to mention your arm and knee was still bandaged." I said, I didn't really mind. I liked it when we had sex. Never mattered if I top or bottom, sex was always something beyond that. When I did it with someone else it lacked of something. Nobody knew my body better than he did. We satisfied each other.

"You can ride me." He replied. He took his hospital gown off. He wore nothing inside since his underwear was full of banana.

"Sure." I said, kissing his neck and kept on going lower.

I continued to peck his tatooed chest, trailing down to his nipples and sucked them slowly. I then continued to kiss his abdomen, down to his crotch.

I licked the length of his dick gently. And then the head of his cock, making him moan. I put the head in my mouth and sucked it subtly.

"Lou-Louis... ahh. Stop teasing, start suck-" Before he finished the sentence, I shoved my head down his length. Deepthroating him. I bobbed my head up and down. Zayn used his okay arm to reached down to my hair. He grabbed my hair and used it to pull me up and down faster and faster. I just let him. I went way past gaging, It was more natural for me to hollowed my cheeks than to gagged myself.

Not so long after, he pulled my head off his shaft.

"C'mon, put it in, I almost came." He said. I took my shirt and boxers off.

"Do you have lube?" I asked.

"Uh, do I? Don't you?" He asked back.

"No, why would I bring lube to work?" I said reasonably.

"For occasions like this, duh." He replied.

"Matt!" He called his bodyguard, not bothered to cover our body. Matt came in and looked sick, but he answered nonetheless.

"Yeah?" He said, trying not to grimaced, but failed very miserably.

"Can you buy me some lube? or whatever can be used for that." Zayn said. There was a mini market a few stories down so he probably could find some.