Can you stop?

Riverbank

"That treacherous old bleeder! Is
there no one we can trust!" Ron shouted.

"They’ve kidnapped Luna because he supported me. He was just desperate." Harry said softly. Ron says nothing, then spit, clearing the grit from his
teeth and peers toward the river. Unlike the raging force it was the last time they were here, it is little more than a trickle now.

"I’ll do the enchantments." Ron said, he takes out his wand... when Hermione raises her hand, stopping him. Her eyes rise. Her breath catches. Ron, Harry and I look. Clinging to the branches of the trees
above, almost as if a part of the trees themselves, are snatchers. A wand blooms above, illuminates the face of Scabior. Hermione’s red scarf, now faded and filthy, dangles from his neck. He presses it to his grimy nose, inhales and grins.

"Hello beautiful." the snatcher says to Hermione then looks at me, "Look what we have here, your father will be please to see you." He smirked at me. Then we all run through the forest quickly. We freeze briefly, then the clearing explodes with light as spells ricochet. They hit the ground. The Snatchers closing in. Harry looks to Hermione. The tip of her wand glows and her face blooms in the darkness, looking mildly demonic. She reaches out, takes Harry's glasses from him, then points her wand... at him. A burst of light strikes him in the eyes. As her wand goes dark. Harry's face was swollen and then Hermione turned to do the same to my face.

"There is no point in doing it to me, her already knew it was me." I told her and she nodded. People emerge
from the trees. Ron is shoved to the ground next to them. Scabior strips Harry, Hermione and I of our wands.

"Don't touch her!" Ron shouted then punching Greyback.

"Stop it!" Hermione shouted.

"Your boyfriend’ll get worse than
that if he doesn’t behave, lovely." Scabior said, "But, I doubt it becuase of this one here." He pointed the me then took ahold of my jaw.

"Don't make me kill you where you stand." I hissed at him.

"How are you going to do that, when you don't have your wand." He laughed as he let go of me.

"I don't need magic to kill you." I smirked at him. He then ignored me and looked at Harry.

"What happened to you, ugly?" He asked him, Harry then felt his face and felt the lumps. "What's your name?"

"Dudely. Vernon Dudley." Harry awnsered amd I almost wanted to laugh.

"Check the list. And you, ginger?" He asked Ron.

"Stan Shunpike." Ron awnsered amd I rolled my eyes.

"Like ‘ell you are. We know skinny
Stan. Try again." He told Ron.

"Weasley...Barney Weasley." Ron awnsered.

"Weasley, eh? Wouldn’t be related
to that blood traitor Arthur
Weasley, would you?" He asked.

"Piss off! Arthur Weasley’s ten times the wizard you are!" Ron shouted.

"Worth ten times you if I can find
him. Wasn’t you that tipped him
off, was it?" He asked then turning to Hermione. "How ‘bout you, lovely? What do they call you...?"

"Penelope Clearwater. Half-blood." Hermione awnsered. Scabior strokes the nape of Hermione’s neck, then takes her hair in hand, sniffs it.

"You smell like vanilla, Penelope. I think you’re going to be my favorite." He said and made me cringe.

"Scabior, you know what you can tell me." I began and he looked at me.

"And whats that?" He asked.