The Death of a Great Man

Athens POV.

My eyes opened and I knew excatly where I was. In the Great Hall, well, the one I went to when I died the first time. I sighed as I saw death sitting in the head master's chair. "Back again so soon?"

"I had to make sure Sirius didn't die." I told him.

"I know." He told me.

"I just have one question for you." I looked at him, "As soon as I kill my father, am I going to die?"

"You will die of old age with Fred." Is all he told me and it made me smile, "Now go get back to your lover boy."

Fred's POV

The tiger began to walk over to her, eventually laying on her and absorbing into her like it did last time. I felt her hand warm uo in mine. He eyes rapidly blinked getting used to everything again. She was breathing heavily as she sat up. "Freddie." She said as she saw me. She hugged me and I hugged her back. Do I know what happen with her talk with Death? No, I don't, not yet.

"Athens." I said hugging her. I kissed her on the temple of her head

Athens's POV

I was hugging Fred and then I wasn't becuase we had gotten up to gobsee what was happening in the other part of the Ministry. The moment we walked in I saw my father but my mother was no where to be seen. I knew I had to leave before the Ministry got here. So I grabbed Fred's upper arm to get his attention. "I have to go." Then I kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied then I apparated out of there. I went back to my tent amd began to work on breaking through the dark magic again. After the school year was over Dumbledore came and took over but we had an arguement.

"We need to tell Harry thatbhe is a Horcrux." I told him.

"Not til he is ready." Dumbledore told me.

"He has a right to know! It's his life, why can't we tell him? Don't give my a mysterious awnser."

"For his safety." He told me.

"I am going to tell him. He heard his prophecy, he will have questions amd I am going to awnser them." I told him.

"Where do your loyalties lie, Athens?"

"With my friends and my boyfriend and with Sirius, and Draco and Tonks and the Weasleys." I awnsered him. Then I apparated to Grimwauld Place. "Harry! Sirius!" I called out.

"Athens!" I heard Harry say, then hugging me. "We were worried that you had gotten kidnapped again." Then Sirius came out.

"Why did you leave?" Sirius asked.

"The Ministry couldn't know that I was there." I told them as Harry released me. "Sirius we need to tell him about what was up with his prophecy."

"I know." He sighed. "Let's talk about it in the kitchen." We went to the kitchen and sat down at the table. I explained it all to him.

"I'm a what?" Harry said in surprise.

"Your a horcrux but Voldemort doesn't know that." I sighed.

"How do you even know that I am one?"

"Harry, you are going through all the same symptoms that I was going through when I was my sister's horcrux." I explained, "How else would Voldemort get into your head? If a part of his soul isn't in your head. Same reason why you can speak Parseltonuge like I can."

"I guess it makes since, but of Dumbledore knew why didn't he tell me?" Harry aked.

"Dumbledore tried to stop.e from coming here, he told me that it was becuase it wasn't the right moment and that you were not ready to know." I explained, "But I am more loyal to the people I care about than Dumbledore."