When Slytherins Party, They Party Hard

Athens POV.....
Hagrid's Hut...

Fred, George and I sat in Hagrid's Hut with Hagrid and the twin's brother, Charlie.

"It's good to finally meet my brother's girlfriend. When we went to egypt he wouldn't shut up about you before I went back to Romania I told him just to ask you out already." Charlie told me. I saw Fred give his older brother a look, I slightly chuckled. "Anyway what did you want to talk to me about?"

"As you know I am one of the contesters in the Tri-Wizard tournament. What is the best way not to die around a dragon?" I asked.

"Considering that you have to take a golden egg from the dragon slim to none." He sighed, "But I heard your a Parselmouth, it might work considering that both animals are closely related but if that doesn't work...... Run."

The morning of the first task......

Fred was pacing outside of the tent, I was standing with him. "Please stop pacing." I requested, "I am going to be fine."

"How do you know that?" Fred asked.

"I have a few things up my sleeve." I smirked.

"Just be safe." He told me stopping in front of me.

"I will do my best." I looked at him.

"I love you, Athens." He said then hugging me, I hugged him back.

"I love you too, Fred." I told him, he kissed my forehead then let go of me.

"I better get to the stands. I'll be there when you survive." He held my hand for a moment then left. I went back into the tent preparing for the task. I sat down on the bed trying not to have a panic attack.

"Are you okay, Athens?" Cedric asked me.

"I'm trying not to have a panic attack, Cedric." I sighed, putting my elbows on my knees, putting my head in my hands.

"You'll be fine, Athens. You beat death twice. I think you'll be fine against a dragon." Cedric said giving me a pep talk.

"I didn't beat death. Death is keeping me alive so I can defeat my father." I admitted.

"Young love! Ohh how.. stirring. If everything goes unfortunately today you might make the front page." I heard Rita Skeeter say. I got upand gave her an evil glare.

"You have no business here. This tent is for champions and friends." Viktor told her.

"No matter. We've got what we wanted." She smirked than leaving and Dumbledore entered. I just noticed Heromine standing by Harry.

"Hello Heromine." I smiled at her.

"Hey Athens." Heromine smiled back.

"Good day champions. Gather round please. Now you've waited, you've wondered and at last the moment has arrived. The moment only five of you can fully appreciate." Dumbledore said and we all circled around him, "What are you doing here Miss Granger?"

"Oh um.. Sorry I'll just go." Hermonie said then leaving, "Good luck everyone."

"Barty. The bag." Dumbledore said and then Barty came in the edge of the circle.

"Champions, in a circle around me. Miss Riddle over here, Mr Krum, Hogwarts's Miss Riddle and Potter over here. Right. Miss Riddle, if you will..." Barty said organizing us into the proper order. Barty holds up a bag. Samara takes out a little green dragon. "The welsh green. Mr Krum..." Viktor takes one, "The chinese fireball. Oooooh." Cedric than takes one, "The swedish short-snout. Miss Riddle......" I take one out, "Peruvian Vipertooth, which leaves........." Harry took the last one, "The hungarian horntail. These represent very real dragons, each of which has been given a golden egg to protect. Your objective is simple, collect the egg. This you must do, for each egg contains a clue without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task. Any questions?"