Trail

Athens

We were in the Ministry getting ready to head into the court room. When we walked in there were many Ministry officals, and there was Lucius Malfoy; Lucius eyed me, trying to scare me off but he knows I can't be scared off, that I am a fighter and will do what I believe is right. I sat inbetween Dumbledore and Remus, two people I trust. I looked around the room to find Rita Skita on the opposite side of the court room.

"Athens, thank you for this." Remus told me.

"You're welcome, Remus." I slightly smiled at him but I knew my biggest secret that both of the men that surround me know, that Lucius Malfoy used the Crutious curse on me multiple times. Everything got silent when they brought Sirius in for his new trial. He sat in the chair in the middle of the room amd the Minister began to talk after he stood up.

"Noon, today we are giving Sirius Black a retrial for the charge of murder of Peter Pettigrew." The Minister said. "We shall begin the proceedings." He than sat down. "Mr. Black please tell us what happened the night you supposedly killed Mr. Pettigrew." Than Sirius began the story that he told me the first time we met. When he was finished I was called to the 'stand'.

"Please state your name for the record." The minister requested.

"Athens Riddle." I said.

"Ms. Riddle, do you recognize these?" He asked holding up the files I gave Remus.

"Yes." I told him.

"What are they?" He asked.

"Deatheater files that I stole from Lucius Malfoy's office that I gave to Mr. Lupin to submit as evidence." I awnsered.

"Why did you steal from Mr. Malfoy?" He asked.

"To get back at him." I awmsered.

"For what?" He asked.

"For using the Crutious curse on me." I sighed than pushing up my long sleves.

"She lies." Lucius instantly said. "I would never hurt her."

"Quiet!" The Minister rose his voice. "Ms. Riddle, is this true?"

"Yes." I awnsered honestly.

"How dare you! We gave you everything!..." Lucius continued to shout.

"Someone get him out of here!" The Minister shouted and some Aurors came and got him, dragging him out of the room. "I belive we have enough evidence to put it to a vote. All in favor of letting Sirius Black free on all charges." Many raised their hands, all but one. "All against." Only Umbridge raised her hand. "Than it's settled, Mr. Black. You are free to go. Everyone is now dismissed." I looked at Sirius and his eyes glowed, happily as the Aurors undid his handcuffs. Everyone was talking and Rita Skita came up to me.

"Ms. Riddle, may I ask youba few questions?" She asked.

"No." I told her. I hate reporters. I walked over to Sirius. He instantly hugged me tham let go of me.

"One. Thank you. Two. Why didn't you tell me about the Crutious curse thing?" He asked.

"One. You're welcome. Two. I didn't want to worry you." I sighed.

"With your adventurous spirt, I always worry." He admitted.

"Don't forget about her recklessness." Remus came up next to him. "Athens, The Minister wants to talk to you."

"Okay, we'll countine this conversation later." I sighed than walked over to the Minister. "Minister, I am happy you asked for me because I have a request for you."