The Message

Courtyard

Hermione, Ron and I were sitting in the courtyard talking, Fred, George and Harry were getting ready for Quittich. Than we saw the Slytherin team, crossing paths with the Gryffindor team. We looked at each other and ran to where they were at.

"Clear out, Flint! I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today." Wood told Flint.

"Easy, Wood. I've got a note." Flint said handing Wood a piece of parchment.

"'I, Professor Severus Snape, do
hereby give the Slytherin team
permission to practice today,
owing to the need to train their
new Seeker.'" Wood said than looking up at Flint. "You've got a new seeker?" Than Draco pushed himself to the front.

"Draco?" Harry said surprised.

"That's right. And that's not all
that's new this year..." Draco said showing off the multipul Nimbis 2001.

"A generous gift from Draco's father." Flint smirked.

"That's right, Weasley. You see,
unlike some, my father can afford
to buy the best." Draco bragged and I rolled my eyes.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor
team had to buy their way in.
They got in on pure talent." Hermonie smirked.

"No one asked your opinion, you
filthy little Mudblood." The moment Draco said those words my wand was at his throat and he knew he just fucked up.

"Athens, don't." Hermonie said.

"You're right." I sighed than lowering my want but instead I punched him in the face, causing him to fall on his ass. "You bloody hell deserved it."

"My father, will hear about this!" Draco said.

"I'm not scared of him, Draco." I glared.

"Eat Slugs!" Ron yelled, pointing his wand at Draco but his wand being screwed up it came back at him. He fell and started throwing up slugs. Hermonie and Harry got him and are probably taking him to Hagrid.

"Draco, next time you think it's a good idea to insult one of my friends, think of this moment. I mean you'll be thinking about for a while because I think I may have broken your nose." I smirked.

"For a Slytherin, your not so bad Athens." Wood told me.

"Thank you, I try." I smiled at him happily.

"Always trying to make up for what your father did, nothing new there." Draco taunted.

"If you're trying to insult me, your failing because that's excatly what I'm doing." I told him than walked off.

"I hope your seeker is still good enough to play." I heard Wood try and stifle a laugh but failed. I heard footsteps behind me, I knew it was just Fred and George.

"Ath!" Fred got my attention.

"Are you okay?" George asked.

"I am fine, but you should be asking that to Draco, I did a number on his nose." I chuckled.

"If you wouldn't have done, we probably would have." Fred told me.

"The moment you took out your wand he knew he screwed up." George smiled.

"I feel like I should have used stupify on him." I sighed not regretting a single thing.

After Dinner
Hallway

I walked with Fred and George as we talked about the new prank products.

"Oo! How about chocolate that gives you nasty boils all over your body." I suggested.