Godric's Hollow

We entered the abandoned Caravan Park, The charred husks of several RVs, hulking black masses lay about the ash-ridden park. Ron, trailed by Harry, Hermione and I, they paused. All eyes scan the scorched earth, fixed on a burnt swing, swaying back and forth in a tiny playground. Ron's eyes shift to the ground and he
crouches. His fingers shift the dry dirt, reveal a shiny toy, not of Muggle making."Wizards were here." Ron said.

"I don't like this place." Heromine said, we all looked at her.

"I agree, this place is giving me a bad vibe." I sighed.

"I want to go." She told us amd we all agreed then leaving. Eventually we found a place to stay for the night. I was walking around the tent while the others were inside becuase I needed time to myself. That is when Ron came out, angry.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I'm leaving." Ron told me.

"Why?" I asked then it hit me, "You're jealous of Harry and Heromine." Then he ignored me and left. I walked back in and looked at Harry and Heromine. "He's gone. What the hell happened?"

"Ron and I snapped at each other. He got angry amd left." Harry explained.

"Well, I can say one thing for sure. He's jealous of the two of you." I told them.

"What do you mean?" Heromine asked.

"Heromine, Ron has feelings for you amd he thinks you have a thing for Harry." I awnsered. That next morning we apparated to a hillside. Heromine's eyes were red from crying. I was worried about Ron, the twins would kill me if something happened to their brother. Okay, thats a lie they would just be very mad at me, I think, I am honestly not sure but they are protective of their family so I am just assuming. Harry began to cast the enchantments to protect us, I was willing to do it but he said he wanted to.

Harry was walking the permiter of the tent around dusk and Heromine and I were in the tent, listening to the radio. "Athens, how are we going to get into your mother's vault?"

"If Samara is actually alive I could just walk in and say I need in my mother's vault becuase there is a chance since I am a blood tratior to her she won't let me have access to it but what would be even better is if we had her wand and some of her hair to make a polyjuice potion with. So then I can go in as my mother." I explained.

"Why couldn't I drink the potion?" She asked.

"Heromine, don't take this the wrong way but your too nice. It would have to be believable and I know the mind set she has." I sighed. Then Harry came into the tent as a song comes on.

"It's a muggle station." Heromine told him.

"I am going to walk the perimeter for a while." Then I got up and went outside of the tent. I walked and thoughts came into my head. I hope Fred and George are okay. Was Fred really going to propose to me? Damn Death Eaters always have to ruin everything. Eventually I went back inside and went to bed.

I spent the next morning reading a book that Heromine lent me, it was a muggle book actually it was a play, Hamlet by William Shakespeare. It was intresting it was about a father and son but I quit reading it after the first act becuase Harry called for both Heromine and I. We sat outside amd gave Heromine the snitch I looked over her shouder to look at it.

"I open at the close"

"You were right. It’s like you said. Snitches have flesh memories. But I didn’t catch my first Snitch with my hand. I almost swallowed it." Harry told us, mainly Heromine.