Sirius Black Pt. 1

Early Spring
Dusk
Whomping Willow.

"Why are we at the Whomping Willow?" I asked Professer Lupin.

"There is a tunnel under the Whomping Willow that leads to the Shreaking Shack." Lupin told me. "I am the reason the Whomping Willow and the Shreaking Shack was placed."

"Hm. Makes sense." I shrugged. He than said a spell that made the tree freeze.

"Well than, come on." He told me, leading me into the tunnel. I stepped into the tunnel and he followed. "So, what's it like, being his daughter?"

"Terrible. Espically when people find out. They except you to be like him, therefore they end up not trusting you, which is why I didn't tell Fred amd George till last year. The people who do trust me or get to know me always ask how are you even a Slytherin. It's only because my lineage, I am the air of Slytherin." I shrugged. "I mean I want to be an Auror but personally I think I'll die before the end of this war that is coming."

"Why an Auror?" He asked.

"In a world where my parents has done only bad I want to do good." I admitted.

"We're here." He told me as he than opened the door and Sirius was on the other side.

"Remus, whose this?" Sirius asked.

"Your cousin, Athens." Lupin sighed.

"Second Cousin." I corrected.

"So, your the one who gave Remus my file that the deatheaters had." Sirius smirked.

"Broke in to Lucius's office and stoke the file and Peter Pettigrew's file which Remus also has stating he is alive." I told him.

"Well, Thank you, Athens." He smiled at me. "Do you have any siblings?"

"Twin sister, tried to kill be because I tried to kill her because she is worse than both my parents combined but she stole a wand and used the killing curse than someone wiped my memory so I couldn't remember it." I explained. "I actually thought she was dead, till earlier this year." I just told him the whole story about my sister.

"Samara, is a psychopath." Sirius said.

"Yeah, she is. She is probably what everybody thought I would turn out to be." I honestly said.

"And you're living with Lucius Malfoy?" He asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"How about after I am free, you come live with me, and Harry?" He asked.

"I would love to, but I have to stay with Lucius." I sighed than explaining everything, except the Curiotus curse and me getting abused in that household.

"Athens, don't play coy. Remus told me the moment he found out. The Circuitous curse." He told me.

"Sirius, I would die for my friends and not have a second thought about it. I've been compared to you because of it." I argued.

"By who?" He asked.

"Dumbledore, and Professer Lupin." I awnsered.

"Just call him Remus when it's just the three of us." Sirius chuckled. "How is Harry? I know you two are closer than he and Remus."

"He's frustrated and angry. He believes you gave up his parents to my father than killed one of your friends and he thinks you're here to kill him." I sadly explained.

"Could you do me favor, Athens?" He asked.

"Of course." I agreed.

"Tell him the truth about me. Tell him I was chosen to be their secret keeper to keep them safe, but I was afraid I couldn't do it. So I told Peter who ran off telling to He-who-must-not-be-named. When I found out he did that I attempted to kill him, but failed. He cut off his finger turned in to his animagus form and ran off. I was imprisoned till I escaped. I came to check on him and get my revenge on Peter." He asked.