Another Death, But Are They Really Dead?

I am publishing this chapter becuase I just finished writing the last chapter and I am sad that it ended.
-Wildflower

It eventually was Christmas and I went back to Grimwauld Place. I came into the kitchen right after the toast to Harry and I just leaned on the door frame. After a few minutes I cleared my throat and everyone's eyes landed on me.

"Athens!" Molly smiled at me, "We had no idea you were coming."

"I told Sirius. I wanted it to be a surprise but I will be staying for two days then I have to leave again." I smiled. Fred and George smiled happily at me. "Hello, boys, Hermione, Ginny, Molly and I don't think we've met."

"I'm Tonks, your cousin." Tonks smiled as she hugged me.

"Athens Riddle." I smiled back.

"Well, come join us." Molly smiled as I sat in between Fred and George, Fred held my hand. I knew he had missed me. Eventually I will be able to come back but not till its all over. Molly then handed me a parcel, "I wasn't sure when I would see you again so, I knitted you one anyway."

"Thank you, Molly. Happy Christmas." I smiled at her than taking the parcel.

"Happy Christmas." She smiled back. I opened it and it was a blue sweater with a black "A" on the front. I loved Molly's sweaters. When Fred and I started dating I would wear his instead of the ones she made for me. I actually stole one of his shirts to take with  me while I was on the run. Then we ate, Molly was a fantastic cook. After dinner, Harry wanted to talk to me alone so we went into the family tree room. He explained the nightmare to me and what happened to Mr. Wesley that night.

"Voldemort is in your head." I said mostly to myself, "I wouldn't trust all of the nightmares. Yes it saved his life but if he is in your head he could manipulate your nightmares and dreams. Happened when Samara was in my head." I told him.

"Thank you, Athens." He slightly smiled at me.

"You're welcome, Harry." I smiled back at him, "Just be careful." Then I left the room and went up to my room where Fred and George were staying. When I walked in I was consumed in a hug by Fred then felt a light kiss on my temple as well.

"I missed you, love." Fred told me.

"I missed you too, Freddie." I replied then giving him a quick kiss on the lips. After that George gave me a quick hug.

"We both missed you, Ath." George told me. "Have you used the instant darkness powder yet?"

"Not yet but, I see me using it soon though." I told them.

"So, where have you been?" Fred asked me.

"At this moment I have been trying to get dark magic off of my great grandfather's old house because his old ring is a Horcrux."  I told them with a small shrug, "Voldemort could have done any random seven items but thankfully he chose semi-personally items." Then we talked and they told me what Umbridge has been doing to ruin the school. Makes me hate her even more. Then Sirius came to the door.

"Athens, there is an order meeting tomorrow and we want you to be there." Sirius told me.

"Okay, then I'll be there." I told him. That night I slept comfortably next to Fred and in the morning Molly made breakfast, then soon after that was the Order meeting. I sat in the dinning room surrounded by everyone who is in the order, including Dumbledore.

"Athens, tell them everything." Dumbledore told me, so I did. Including the fact Harry is a Horcrux.

"WHAT!" Sirius said in a surprise.