The Last Task

Since we hit 400 views on this book I figured I would be nice and give you another chapter. Enjoy the feels.
-Wildflower

Athens's POV..........
Seventh Floor........

Everything went as planned, Cedric, Viktor, and Harry met me on the seventh floor then I led them into the Room of Requirement. "What is this place?" Viktor asked.

"The Room of Requirement." I awnsered as I took a seat in a chair. "Have a seat we have alot to discuss."

"So, why are we having a Champion's meeting with Samara?" Cedric asked.

"Becuase she knows everything I am about to tell you." I told them.

"What do you have to tell us, Athens?" Harry asked.

"Mad-Eye Moody isn't Mad-eye Moody he is in fact Barty Crouch Jr, he put our names in the Goblet, Harry." I told them.

"How do you know this?" Harry asked.

"Becuase the last time I saw my mother she told me everything. This whole thing is just one giant trap! The Tri-Wizard Trophy is a port key. The night of the third and final task my father will be resurrected becuase he needs your blood to finish the spell." I explained.

"What does that have to do with Viktor and I?" Cedric asked.

"Your going to tell him?" Harry asled surprised.

"I have to! If I don't his blood will be on my hands!" I told Harry.

"What are you talking about?" Cedric asked.

"The beginning of the Summer after I came back to life I was having nightmares and I had one of your death, Cedric. It is so so close to becoming real it terrifies me." I then told him about the dream and then the dream I had the night before Fred, George, Draco and I pranked everyone.

"You're joking." He told me, not beliving a word I say.

"Just promise me you won't touch the cup."

"I can't do that."

The Third Task............

I had already given the letters to Draco to give to everyone. Before the third task I kissed Fred, not sure when I'll see him next. They didn't know this was the last time they would see me for a while. I hugged my Best Friend and my cousin. Now here I am in the arena not sure if I am ready. "Earlier today Professor Moody placed the tri-wizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Ms. Athens Riddle," Everyone cheers, "and Mr Potter tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr Diggory, Ms. Samara Riddle and Mr. Krum. The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if at any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants, gather round." We gathered around him, "In the maze you'll find not dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead you'll face something more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh find the cup if you can, but be very weary you could just lose yourselves along the way." Harry and I stood in our positions, I got my last good look at the people I love.

"Champions! Prepare yourselves." 'Moody' said.

"On the count of three... ONE... " Dumbledore said and the canon went off I ran in and a tear started to wet my face. I ran and walked for minutes my depressed suicidal thoughts came back, but I thought of all the good with Fred and George. I feel bad for not telling them but legally I am offically graduated. Then I noticed red sparks, it was Samara. I ran a little faster and I met Cedric and Harry and Viktor who was under the Imperious Curse. They ran becuase they saw the cup. I ran faster, Cedric was tripped and taken by the plants, Harry let him go and sadly, we all still got to the cup at the same time. It instantly transported us to the Graveyard.