The Finale

The Great Hall......

McGonagall hugged me the moment I walked into the Great Hall. Then Sirius, then Remus, Tonks, Harry, Hermione, Ron, George, Draco, Molly and Arthur.

"I may have killed your mother." Molly told me.

"Okay." I shrugged, "She was a lunatic."

"Now that is an understatement." Fred said with a smile, then everyone left tongive the two of us privacy.

"I knew you were going to come back but not until after you died." I told him, "Death said something in my head while I was talking to Voldemort, I am guessing that is when you--" He cut me off with a kiss, I automatically kissed back.

"Athens Riddle, I love you." He told me.

"I love you too, Fred Weasley." I replied.

"Now that this war is finally over we have wedding planning to do." He smiled at me.

"That can wait till tomorrow." I said as I hugged him and he hugged me back. Then everything was peaceful.

The next few days were hectic. Fred and I have been looking for places to live, Molly has been helping planning the wedding. Hermione, Ginny, Molly and I are going dress shopping that Friday which is tomorrow. I had to go to Gringotts yesterday becuase I inherited everythig in my mother's vault and the stuff in Voldemort's vault which apparently he has. At lot of the stuff had dark magic properties which I sent to be destroyed. Then I needed to talk to Sirius who was with his god son, Remus's son, Edward Remus "Teddy" Lupin. He was a metamorhagus like his mother.

"Hey Sirius, can I talk to you?" I asked as I walked into the living room, Fred and I are staying in Grimwauld place untill we fid a place of our own.

"Of course." He said with Teddy in his lap.

"Would you walk me down the isle at my wedding?" I asked him. Then smiled at me and I think I already knew the awnser.

"Yes! I would love to!" He said excitedly. "Wait. Why didn't you ask Draco?"

"George is Fred's Best man but Draco is one of his groomsmen." I told him. "In school I kinda made sure they got a long becuase the three of them mean the world to me but then Draco and the twins became friends and I am greatful for that."

"Okay now I haven't seen the ring yet." He said gesturing for my hand. I gave him my hamd that had the ring on it.

"Fred knows I don't do flashy. I just love it." I told him.

"Emerald with a rose gold band, intresting choice but very pretty." Sirius said.

"How's Remus doing with it being the first night of the full moon and all?" I asked.

"He sent me a letter this morning saying everything went fine. Anyway how is wedding planning going?" Sirius asked.

"Molly has offically completely taken over." I told him and he laughed.

"It only feels like yesterday when you proved I was innocent." He smiled. "And the papers are not calling you Voldemort's daughter but The girl who saved us all."

"I can't take all the credit. Hermione, Harry, Ron and Nevile need to take some credit." I said honestly.

"How are the nightmares?" Yes I am still gettig nightmares but it is mainly nightmares of Fred, dying again.

"Still there but not as bad as nefpre the Battle of Hogwarts but at least I am back on a normal sleeping schdule." I told him.

"Are you inviting Professer McGonagall to the wedding?" He asked.