Twin

Hospital Wing

"Draco, I hope you know this is your fault." I said standing at the end of his hospital bed.

"How's that excatly?" He asked me.

"Hagrid told us that Hippogriff were honorable creatures and told us how to approuch them and yet you just walk up like Buckbeak already loves you, and you called him ugly." I explained, than Lucius Malfoy came in.

"Draco." He said looking at son than looked at me. "Athens, we were looking everywhere for you."

"Stop lying, Lucius." I told him. "It's his fault he scratched."

"How is that?" He asked, unintrested.

"Hagrid warned us that they were honourable creatures and you hand approuch them a certain way and he just walked up there like Buckbeak already loves him and note the fact he called Buckbeak ugly." I explained. "Now if you don't mind I am going to catch up with my friends."

"Actually, I do mind." Lucius told me.

"Well, I have a question for you myself." I told him.

"And what is this question?" He asked.

"Is my sister alive?" I asked.

"No, remember you killed her." He replied.

"You, bloody liar. You puplis are dialted and lips are pressed. So she's alive. Just great my evil twin sister is alive." I said than leaving to meet Fred and George. Luckily they were outside waiting for me.

"Ath." Fred smiled as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Freddie." I said than George came into sight. "Georgie."

"We all need to talk." George said.

"Ron told you about my what happened in Divination, didn't he?" I asked.

"Yes, he did." Fred said.

"I had a twin sister named Samara, she was my evil twin and that's being nice about it." I sighed. "When she was only three she killed our cat. At four she killed a house elf, at five she tried to kill Draco, at six she tried kill me, at seven she killed another house elf, at eight she tried to kill me again. So a month after after she tried to kill me the 2nd time, I killed her and I don't regret it but apparently she is alive."

"So she is worse than your father and your mother combined?" George asked.

"Basically. Like I said evil is me being nice about it." I told them. "I didn't tell you sooner because it's a sore subject. Her name is Samara."

"She sounds psychotic." Fred said.

"She was, well is." I sighed. "And I will kill her again if I have to."

Great Hall

I sat next to Draco, and heard Pansy ask, "Does it hurt terribly, Draco?"

"It comes and goes. Still... I
consider myself lucky. According
to Madam Pomfrey, another minute
or two... and I could've lost the
arm." He told her and I laughed.

"You're such a Drama Queen, Draco. You're just trying to impress your girlfriend." I told him than looked at Pansy, "He cried like a baby. When even I had worse."

Defense Against The Dark Arts

"Intriguing, yes? Would anyone
like to venture a guess as to
what's inside?" Professer Lupin asked about the wardrobe.

"That's a Boggart, that is." Seamus said.

"Very good, Mr. Finnigan. Can
anyone tell us what a Boggart
looks like?" He asked, I should proably mention I am standing next to Harry and Ron.