Figuring out the Golden Egg

The Great Hall

We sat next to Harry, Heromine and Ron. Heromine was reading he newspaper. "Look at this! I can't believe it she's done it again. Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow." Heromine read.

"I am just happy that she didn't get a picture of Fred and I becuase we were just outside the tent before she came into the tent amd took that photo." I sighed rubbing my head and eating my toast.

"Yes, me too." Fred sighed.

"Are you okay Athens?" Harry asked.

"She's hungover." George told them.

"Harry, do not tell Sirius about this." I told him, "Apparently when Slytherins party, they party hard." Then a first year came up to Ron handing him a parcel.

"Parcel for you Mr Weasley." The first year said.

"Thank you Nigel." Ron told the boy and the boy stares at Harry and then at me. "Not now Nigel. Later. Go on." Then the young boy leaves. "I told him I'd get him Athens and Harry's autograph. Oh look mum's sent me something. Mum sent me a dress??" He said opening the package and holding it up to him. They were a maroon color.

"Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" Harry joked, searching through the box.

"Ginny these must be for you." Ron said to his younger sister.

"I'm not wearing that it's ghastly." Ginny replied and Heromine and I laughed.

"What are you two on about?" Ron asked.

"Do you want to tell him or should I?" I asked Heromine.

"I really want to tell him." Heromine smiled then she turned to Ron, "They're not for Ginny they're for you! Dress robes." Ron had a look of horror on his face.

"Dress robes? for what?" Ron asked.

"I did some research on the Tri-Wizard Tournament and every year they had it there was did thing called the Yule ball, I am pretty sure it is a dance." Heromine awnsered.

Empty Classroom..........

All the Slytherins sat in chairs around the room surrounding a record player. I was sitting in between Draco and Goyle. "The yule ball has been a tradition of the tri-wizard tournament since its inception. On Christmas eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for well mannered frivolity. As representitives of the host school I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the yule ball is first and foremost... a dance." Professer Snape said in his monotone voice. Many people started cheering, I was just happy I would get a night with Fred, but he's never seen me dance before, that is going to be fun. Fred and I have been dating for about a year now and we have only been in three dates. Which I don't care about dates as long as I know he loves me. "Be quiet!" Professer Snape shouted, "As head of the Slytherin house I am required to teach you to dance. Ms. Riddle, Mr. Malfoy, if I remember correctly your aunt and your mother taught you." I looked at Draco with the 'I'm going to kill him look' on my face. "You two come up and show them how it's done." Draco and I reluctantly went up there and I put my hand on his shoulder amd he put his hand on my waist then connected the other two hands. Then Snape started the record player. After a few beats played was danced and Snape made everyone join in, let me just say that was awkward.

After that awkward thing I met up with Fred and George in the court yard. "You won't guess what happened." The twins said at the same time.

"What happened?" I asked curiously.