Deatheater

Ministry of Magic

They put me in a room that had like a pod type thing with spikes facing inward, which I am guessing my mother is going to be placed. There was one other person in the room, Lucius Malfoy.

"Lucius." I simply said.

"Athens." He said in reply. "I heard what happened."

"Okay." I shrugged.

"You only have fifteen minutes with your mother." He told me.

"I'll probably only need ten." I sighed.

"She wanted to talk to you for the full fifteen minutes." He informed.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked him.

"Someone needed to supervise the conversation and I volunteered for it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"If your going to try and help her convince me to be a Deatheater you might as well not even try." I told him, then my mother appeared and I walked to her.

"Athens." She smirked as she looked at me. "My darling daughter."

"Yeah, no." I told her. "Neither you or dad love me and I have no clue why you requested to see me."

"Oh, I think you know why." She smirked.

"You can't convince be to become a Deatheater, it just isn't going to happen." I said, crossing my arms.

"See, I heard Dumbledore trusts you and I also heard you've befriended Harry Potter and serveral other Gryffindors. See if you don't join when I escape for Azkaban, I will kill your precious Weasleys and it won't be a fast death either." She told me.

Dumbledore's office

I told him everything, everything that happened.

"What am I to do, Professer? If I accept it I betray my friends and this school but if I deny it Fred and George are dead." I asked him.

"What do you feel is right?" Dumbledore asked me.

"I have to save Fred and George, but I don't want to loose your trust." I told him.

"Athens, sometimes you have to put people infront of trust but talk to them about it." He informed me.

"I guess you're right Professer but what am I going to say? 'Hey, my mother is blackmailing me with your guys lives so I am becoming a Deatheater to protect you.'" I said sarcastically.

"Yes. Maybe not excatly that though." He told me. "Athens, what if you were a double agent?"

"I haven't thought of that." I sighed. "But, I would be more than glad to."

"I mean we have Snape but sense you are his daughter we were hoping you could closer to your father." He told me. "But nobody could know you are a double agent except members of The Order."

"You're right." I sighed. "But what if Samara gets in my head and figures out the plan?"

"That's why you need to practice with Severus. From what I've heard is that you are doing pretty well." He told me. We have a three lessons and I have been able to kick him out of my head three times. "Now, are you going to the Quittich Match?"

"No, I would but I have things I need to figure out." I sighed. "I need to talk to Fred and George after the match though."

Slytherin Common Room

I rarely spend too much time in here but when I do I am either studying or looking at the black lake trying to figure out my problems. That is what I am doing right now, sitting infront of the black lake only some glass separating us. I unwillingly had tears running down my pale face, making it red. Than I heard someone come in.