Petrified

Athens POV

"Athens, Professer Snape would like to see you in the common area." Pansy Parkison told me.

"I'll be right there." I sighed getting up out of bed. I was still in my pajamas so I quickly threw on the uniform amd walked down stairs to rhe common area.

"Athens. You missed breakfast, and lunch. You never skip classes. What's wrong?" Snape asked me.

"Draco told everyone I am Voldemort's daughter and I am afraid that they will see me diffrently." I sighed.

"I am not going to lie, they will, well unless they are your friends, Fred and George." He told me. "Eventually they would have found out about it anyway. You can have today but I expect you back in class tomorrow. Don't worry about what people say to you about it, Athens." Than he left.

2 weeks later
Harry's POV
After they foumd the diary in the bathroom

"Tom Marvolo Riddle." I read off the back of it.

"Riddle? He has to be related to Athens some how." Ron said.

"What if, it's her father?" I questioned.

"We will take this to her in the morning and ask her about it." Ron sighed.

Athens POV
Great Hall

I sat there eating my dinner and everyone won't stop staring at me. Well except Fred and George. I had rude comments like, "How are you even alive," "Why are you alive, when you would turn out just like him," "You really are the heir of Slytherin," and my favorite, (note the sarcasm) "Go kill yourself, do the world a favor." Fred and George almost got a detention for punching the person in the face for it. Luckily McGonagall let it slide and gave the other person a dention for saying that to me.

I decided to leave Dinner and went to the Slytherin common room. I didn't eat much from Dinner. I was in tje corridor walking when someone caught my attention.

"Ath!" Fred said. "Where are you going?"

"To bed." I awnsered.

"Are you okay?" George asked.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"We are your best friends, Athens." Fred started.

"We can tell when your lying." George finished.

"Okay, I am not okay. Almost everyone now has a diffrent view of me all because of my damn father, is Voldemort and they think I will turn out like him. They don't understand I despise him." I explained, "I am very thankful to have you two by my side."

"And we will be here with you forever." Fred smiled at me. "If they think you are going to be like your father, they have obviously never met you."

Library
Before Quittich Match

I sat in the library with the Balisk information in my pocket. I saw Hermonie, reading a book about beasts. I got up and walked over to her.

"Hey Heromine." I smiled at her.

"Hi, Athens." Hermonie replied.

"You're trying to figure out what's in the Chamber of Secrets, aren't you?" I asked.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"You're reading, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamnder. I thought it was kinda obvious. Well any way here is your awnsers." I handed the information to her. "And you didn't get it from me." I then left. I walled towards the Quittich match, when I saw a pair of yellow eyes in a mirror, on the wall. Next thing I knew I couldn't move.

Fred POV

The Quttich team for Gryffindor was walking towards the field.

"Listen up now. We play our game,
Hufflepuff doesn't stand a chance.
We're stronger, quicker, smarter." Wood said. Than Professer McGonagall walked up.

"The match has been cancelled." She told us.

"Cancelled! They can't cancel
Quidditch!" Wood complained.

"Silence, Wood! You will return to
Gryffindor Tower now. Fred, George come with me there is something you have to see." She said and George and I looked at each other, worried about Athens.

Hospital Wing

"I warn you. This will be a bit of a shock." She warned us. She than opens the door and Madam Pomfrey was standing over a girl.

"Athens!" I said in shock. George and I rushed to her side.

"She was found near the library." She sighed.

"She never goes into the library." George said.

"We can ask Hermione, she is always in the Library." I said as I touch one of Athens' hands.

Gryffindor common room

"All students will return to their
house common rooms by six o'clock
in the evening. You will be
escorted to each lesson by a
teacher. No exceptions." McGonagall says than rolling up a piece of paper.
"I should tell you all this.
Unless the culprit behind these
attacks is caught, it is likely
that the school will be closed." Than she left.

"Haven't any of the teachers
noticed that the Slytherins are
all safe? Isn't it obvious all
this stuff's coming from
Slytherin? The Heir of Slytherin,
the monster of Slytherin -- why
don't they just chuck all the
Slytherins out?" Neville asked.

"There is a Slytherin ingired, Neville." I told him.

"Who?" He asked confused.

"Athens, has been Petrified." I sighed, sadly.

"Why would she do that to herself?" Seamus asked.

"She didn't do it to herself." George said. "Hermione, why was she in the library?"

"To give me this." Heromine said as she held up a paper about a Balisk.

"She knew what attacked her." I mummbled.

"She also knew that the Chamber of Secrets in somewhere in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom." Harry said.

"You know what, we are going to clear something up right now." I said. "Athens hated her father, despises him for what he did, espically to your parents Harry. She hates herself because she is related to him. The fact Voldemort is Athens' father foesn't mean that is how she is going to turn out."

"He's right." Heromine said. "Draco maybe her cousin but she stood up for me when he called me a mudblood and when I wasn't even there her uncle Lucious, called me a mudblood and she flipped out."

"I agree." Neville admitted. "Her mum might be the person who killed my parents, but last year she stood up for me when Draco was making fun of how forgetful I am."

"Athens is great person and she is trying to make up for everything her parents have done." George said.

"How is she even a Slytherin?" Seamus asked.

"She is related to Salazar Slytherin." I sighed. "Which is also why she can speak Parseltongue."

"Luckily, Professer Sprout has Mandrake growing." Neville said.

"Why would someone do this? Who would?" George asked.

"To stop her from helping, defeat the creature." I suggested. "To keep the location of the Chamber of Secrets, well a secret."

"Makes sense. Being you-know-who's daughter. She could have overheard something about the Chamber of Secrets and nobody wanted her to tell." Heromine suggested.

Sorry for short chapter. Trust me I'll make up for it.
-wildflower