The Death of The Twin

Athens POV..............

Here I am the statue still holding me still. I tried to get out, I really did but then my father came up to me. "My daughter, the muggle lover, and the blood tratior but I need you. Your sister will die, she is of no importance to me, but you are stronger than Dumbledore. Being able to do spells without your wand."

"Yes, just like now! STUPIFY!" I casted and ot kicked my father back into a wall. "Wow. I did not know I could do that." I smirked. He got back up and grabbed my face.

"How dare you treat your fater like that!" He yelled at me.

"You are not my father but merely a sperm donor!" I yelled back then spitting in his face, "Why? Why do this? All wizards and witches are, are muggles with magic." Then he slapped me.

"It's revenge, your grandparents threw me into a muggle orphanage." He told me.

"I had it worse than you!" I shouted, "I was tortured everyday, it's a miracle that I am not out of my mind." I told him.

"That doesn't matter." He told me.

"You can't even love. I know for a fact you never loved Samara or I and I know you don't love my mother. Why don't you try to love for once, you bastard." I told him. Then the statue let go of me an he used crucio on me and it literally did nothing.

"Take her to the manor and tie her up." Voldemort ordered and so they did. I knew they were going to take me to Malfoy Manor and that when Draco got home he would want to see me. Then the day people come home from Hogwarts came. Samara came home from her school as well the onlt reason I knew that was becuase they dragged her down by two death eater and my father following to where I was being held. "Say goodbye to your twin sister, Athens."

"How can someone be so heartless they kill there flesh and blood!" I yelled at him.

"When you are too incompetent to stand by your father's side!" He yelled at me. "I will only spare her if you join me."

"She killed me, why would I care?" I asked.

"Your STILL mad about that?!" Samara yelled.

"Yes! I am!" I shouted at her. Screw it. "Fine!"

"Athens, don't! This is my destiny, you achieve, yours." Samara told me.

"Kill her." Voldemort orderedand next thing I knew a death eater slit her throat and my siser was bleeding out on the floor, choking on her own blood. Then I saw the light leave her eyes. I knew there was nothing I could do about so I didn't try. About after a month, Dobby found me. I had been beaten, cut, straved and dehydrated.

"Athens!" Dobby said.

"Dobby? What are you doing here?" I asked in a whisper.

"I am rescuing you and I have your wand." He smiled at me as he untied me and next thing I knew we were being teleported and I was in Grimwald Place. "Sirius! Harry!" Sirius ran into me on the floor, almost dead.

"Athens?!" Sirius said panicked, "Harry!" he yelled and Harry came down the stairs, quickly.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked then he saw me. "Is that Athens?"

"Yes it is." Sirius said then I passed out.

When Athens wakes up.........

My eyes flutter open to Madame Pomfrey, I was in my room at Grimwald Place. "Madame Pomfrey, what are you doing here?"

"Dumbledore thought it was a good idea that I treat you here and not at St. Mungo's." She awnsered.

"Please don't tell me that Sirius owled everyone." I sighed.