Crucio

Since today is my birthday I decided o treat you guys to an extra chapter
-Wildflower

Hospital Wing

I laid in the hospital bed while Madame Pomfrey stitched and bandaged me. Draco sat on the bed next to me obviously worried. Than Professer Dumbledore, Professer Snape, Professer McGonagall and Professer Lupin came rushing in.

"What happened?" Dumbledore asked.

"It appears that she was attacked with a knife." Madame Pomfrey told him.

"I-it was only a dream." I told them.

"Can you tell us about the dream?" Professer Lupin asked me.

"My sister, Samara. Came to me in a dream, she told me she was ashamed of me, because I betrayed my parents. She cut my cheek, craved 'blood tratior' on my arm than bloody stabbed me." I explained.

"Sister?" McGonagall asked.

"Twin sister." I stated, than I told them everything that I told Lupin, Fred and George. "I've been having these nightmares for a while, its just never been this bad."

"Athens, are you sure your father was the one who casted the killing curse on you?" Dumbledore asked and everyone was shocked that he asked that question.

"It's what I've always been told but yes, it is possible that it was a lie." I nodded. "But wouldn't it be impossible for my sister to have cast the spell? I was one when I got the scar." Than I heard Draco sigh, I almost forgot he was there.

"It was when you were nine." Draco told me. "It was Samara, I don't know how she came back but she did and she's in hiding, working with Deatheaters to bring your father back. At least that's what I overheard my father say to someone. I also overheard that she Obliviated you and made you think you had the scar since you were one."

"How did you find out your sister was alive, Athens?" Snape asked.

"Lucius is a terrible liar." I simply said.

"Everyone is a terrible liar around you." Draco told me.

"Good point." I shrugged and adjusting uncomfortably.

"How often do you have nightmares?" Dumbledore asked.

"During the summer, one every night. During the school year, so far once a week, depending on the day I had." I explained.

"Headmaster, may I talk to you in private?" Madame Pomfrey asked.

"Yes, of course." Dumbledore agreed walking to the other side of the Hospital wing.

"Draco, you can join the others for breakfast." Snape told him.

"I'd like to stay here with, my cousin." Draco told him. Than Fred and George burst through the door.

"Athens!" The both said, coming over to me.

"Hey boys." I smirked.

"What happened?" Fred asked.

"Oh, the usual." I chuckled. "Samara got in my head and some how attacked me."

"Don't forget the fact that she's been keeping the fact that she survived the killing curse a secret." Snape said.

"Is that the last secret?" George asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I've been keeping it a secret for eveyone's own saftey but thanks to Draco I found out it wasn't my father who casted but my sister. She just oblivated it from my memory."

"The important part is that you are okay, this is the second time in the past two school years that you have scared the bloody hell out of us." Fred said.