Nightmares

"Athens," I heard a voice calling out to me. Then I saw him, my father. I looked around and we were in a graveyard but I know this graveyard. My grandparents are buried here. I saw my sister and I saw Harry but I also saw Cedric Diggory, lying on the ground, pale, cold and dead next to a glowing blue cup that said, 'tri-wizard champion,' I let out a small cry. "Athens my dear, How nice of you to join us." My father spoke to me.

"What did you do to him?!" I demanded.

"Wormtail, killed him." He smirked. "I know what your mother asked of you but-" I cut him off.

"She blackmailed." I corrected, he looked at me annoyed.

"How dare you?!" He looked at me.

"How dare I, what? I corrected a mistake." I shrugged.

"How are you not afraid of me?" He asked, "Even the great Harry Potter is scared of me but you, you're like Dumbledore. The only two people in existence who are not afraid of me. So, how? How are you not afraid?"

"How do you know I'm not afraid?" I asked, "All my life I've been afraid. So yeah, I am afraid but I've learned to fight my fear to stand up for the people I care about or don't even know me. See I'm the oppisite of you and Mother dearest. I face the bullies others are too afraid of fighting." He than came up to me and held me against a moseleum by my neck, I was loosing air and out of the corner of my eye I saw Lucius Malfoy.

"Lucius, do you mind dealing with my daughter?" In an instant I grabbed my wand out of my boot and casted Stupify on my own father. It shot him back and he fell. I instantly shot up from my bed, a layer of sweat covering my body.

"Athens? Are you okay?" Sirius asked as he walked in to my room at Grinwald Place.

"It was just a nightmare." I sighed.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No. Not really but it was so real." That wasn't the last night that it happened but throughout the day, I would catch Sirius throwing worried looks at me. That day I also got a letter from the Ministry, telling me that my mother wants to see me again. I said okay because I kind of want to know what she says about me raising from the dead.

"Curiousity killed the cat." Sirius told me.

"But satisfaction brought it back." I finished the proverb.

"I can't argue with you there." Sirius chuckled, "You should write to Fred and George about your nightmare."

"Nightmares, I've had them since I resurrected." I sighed, "Fred already knows."

"Yes, because Fred refused to leave her side the night after she resurrected and even Madame Pomfrey couldn't get him to leave her side." Harry chuckled.

"Who can blame him? His girlfriend came back from the dead." Sirius shrugged. That night I had another dream, a worse one.

I was in Hogwarts at the top of a bigger staircase. Hogwarts was in ruins. I saw Fred and he was covered in dirt. I ran over to Fred and he hugged me, tightly. Than he kissed me.

"Athens, I love you, now go save the world." He smiled at me.

"I love you too, Fred, stay safe, come find me after this is over with." I smiled back.

"Always." He smirked as I ran off.

Later.........

I walked into what used to be the Great Hall, people were getting treated for their wounds and many were dead. I saw the Weasley family gathered around a body, I saw George but I didn't see Fred. Realisation hit me. I walked closer, and it was Fred. He was dead. I collapsed on my knees and tears flooded my face and a sob escaped my lips. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and it was Draco. He kneeled down and hugged me as I sobbed into his shoulder. I looked around and saw Remus dead, Lavender Brown dead and so many more dead. This is not a good time to grieve I have a war to win.