Sirius Black Pt. 2

Cation: Emotion ahead

Hagrid's Hut

The six of us stood in Hagrid's hut listening to him.

"Look at 'em. Loves the smell
o' the trees when the wind
blows..." Hagrid said as he looked out of the window at Buckbeak.

"I say we let him go." Harry said.

"That wouldn't be a good idea Harry. They'll know it was Hagrid and probably arrest him for letting Buckbeak go." I sighed.

"Athens is right, Harry." Hagrid agreed.

"We'll stay with you too, Hargid." Heromine said, trying to comfort the half giant.

"Yeh will not! Think I wan' yeh
seein' a thing like this! No. Yeh'll drink yer tea an' be off. But before yeh do -- I wan' ter see you an' Ron shake hands, Harry." Hagrid said. "Thin' I haven' seen 'ow it's bin betw'n you two? Go on now..." Harry and Ron than shook hands. "Good. Now then. Ron, I wan' ter see you give Hermione a hug."

"What?!" Ron and Heromine said at the same time.

"Go on! You two've been at it all year. An' I'm sick o' it." He said. Than the most awkward hug in history happened. "Crikey, tha's jus' abou' the most pathetic hug I e'er seen. But yeh
did it, an' tha's wha' matters. There's jus' one other thing..."

"I'm not kissing Fang if that's
what you're thinking..." Ron began than Hagrid brought Scadders aka Peter Pettigrew out and gave him to Ron.

"Scabbers! You're alive!" Ron said happily, bloody hell, that boy is going to be a wreck when he finds out who Scabbers really is.

"Yeh should keep a closer eye on
yer pets, Ron." Hagrid sighed. I looked at Fred and George.

"I think you owe someone an aplogy." Heromine stated and I turned to look out the window. Bloody hell, Dumbledore, The Minister of Magic and an excutioner were walking down the hill.

"Guys." I said and I got no one's attention. "Guys!"

"What?" Harry asked.

"Dumbledore, Fudge and a guy we don't know are coming. We need to get out of here before we get caught." I sighed.

"Out the back." Hagrid said, shooing us away so we don't get caught. We all ran out the back, hiding behing the large pumpkins. When they got closer to Hagrid's hut we all ran up the hill. The school bell began to ring and we passed by the Whomping Willow. It hit Heromine and Sirius came and bit Ron.

"Sirius." I rolled my eyes. I ducked and touched the trunk of the tree. They gave me a strange look as I picked up Scabbers, who had tried run off. I began down the tunnel than turned back to the four. "Are you coming?" I turned back around and they followed.

"Athens, where are we going?" Fred asked.

"You're all about to meet Sirius Black, who is taking shelter in the Shreaking Shack." I sighed than opening the door to the shack. "Sirius!"

"What, Athens?" Sirius said in an attitude.

"Don't 'What, Athens?' me!" I said mocking him. "You just bit a friend! Where is Ron?"

"Over there." He mummbled pointing at the corner.

"Where's Scabbers?" Ron asked.

"'Scabbers' is right here." I sighed as 'Scabbers' bit me. "Ow!" I tapped the top of the rat's head. "Pettigrew just bit me."

"Pettigrew?" Ron asked.

"Ron meet the infamous rat, Peter Pettigrew." I sighed. "Oh, Harry meet your godfather, Sirius Black."