Leaky Cauldron

That summer had passed by slowly. I was tortured, used as a servent and I did one thing wrong he would use 'Crucio' on me. Luckily, I had a slight plan of escape. My trunk was packed and my owl was in his cage, I released him with a letter to Fred and George.

Freddie, Georgie
I will be at the Leaky Cauldron untill we leave for Hogwarts
-Ath

I than walked out of the the Manor, silently, I walked a few blocks down and than, the Knight Bus appears.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus.
Emergency transport for the
stranded witch or wizard. My name
is Stan Shunpike, and I will be
your conductor this evening." Stan told me as I got on the bus and he pulled my trunk onto the bus. "So where we off to?"

"The Leaky Cauldron." I told him.

"Take it away, Ern!" A little floating head said.

"I don't think I caught your name." Stan said.

"It's Athens Riddle." I sighed.

"You're his daughter, there's been news articles about you." He told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Here." He handed me a newspaper, that was opened to page 2 and I took it.

He-who-must-not-be-named has daughter and attends Hogwarts School of witch craft and wizardry.
By Rita Skeeta

From an anonymous souce we heard that her name it Athens Riddle. In an interview with Headmaster Dumbledore we found out more.
"Headmaster, how do you feel about the child of the man who once tried to destroy the Ministry, going to Hogwarts?" I, Rita Sketia asked.
"At first I was sceptical, as were all the other professers but these past two years she has proved herself not to be like her mother nor father. She sees everyone as equal, she even has muggle born and and half blood friends. Athens always does what is right. She considers Hogwarts her home and risked getting killed by a Balisk to save the rest of the school. She is one hundred percent a better person than her father or mother." Dumbledore replied.

"Do you trust her?"

"I would trust her with my life."

I read it and was blown away by Dumbledore's awnser.

"So Dumbledore trusts ya. How did you risk your life?" He asked me.

"I helped them kill the Balisk on risk of me getting killed for betraying 'him'" I sighed.

"We have one more stop to make." Stan said then hitting a sudden stop. Stan walked out of the bus and after a few minutes came in with one Harry Potter.

"Athens?" Harry asked.

"Yep." I sighed.

"Where you heading?" Stan asked him.

"The Leaky Cauldron, it's in London." Harry awnsered.

"Is it now? Get that, Ern? The
Leaky Cauldron. That's in London." Stan laughed than Harry looked me and saw a scar on the side of my neck. He ignored it and went to the back of the bus.  I stayed silent till we got to the Leaky Cauldron. When we got there I got out and Harry got out behind me.