Lost and Found

*trigger warning.*

Athen's POV......

"My daughter, the blood tratior."  Voldemort said in a quiet voice.

"Mt father, the hypocrite." I mocked. Yes, that is what I do when I am kidnapped by my family, I mock the most feared wizard in the world.

My sister than walked up and slapped me across the face. "Hello Samara, miss me?"

"Not a chance." She hissed.

"Can't say I missed you either, bitch." I hissed back.

"Tell us what you have told Dumbledore." My sister demanded.

"Never." I told her.

"There is no point in denying it, Athens." My father said in an almost a whisper, "We know you helped Harry Potter. We know you helped get Sirius Black out of Azkaban."

"I'm not denying it." I smirked, "I gave Harry Potter the information to kill the Balisk. I broke in to Lucius Malfoy's office stole Death Eather files and handed them over to the Ministry. I am a blood tratior and I am proud of it."

"Just tell us what you told Dumbledore, and you little Weasley won't get hurt." My sister threatened.

"First Mother dear and now you two?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked in a light voice.

"Mum is blackmailing me to become a Death Eater, which was working but here's the thing Fred and I broke up." I convincingly lied.

"Than why were you at the match?" Samara asked.

"Because we are still friends. It's awkward but we remain friends." I shrugged.

"Than if you don't tell us what you tokd Dumbledore, I your favorite sister-" I cut her off.

"You're my only sister and you're still not my favorite." I chuckled.

"Will tourture you." She smirked.

"Go ahead I can do this all fucking day." I smirked, she slapped me and I laughed. "Try all you want but I am not weak. The weak WILL fall but the strong will remain."

"Get Wormtail." Dear old dad told my dear sister. She left the room instantly. "We will get the awnser out of you one way or another."

"Go ahead used the unforgivable curses. Do you know how many time Lucius Malfoy used the Crutious curse on me? Too many times to count." I told him. Peter Pettigrew then came inside with my sister following him. "Oh, look who it is! The coward! The man only actually looking out for himself! Befriending anyone that will save him from dying and you call me a traitor. I would be careful with the information you give this one." I smirked as I said it.

"Wormtail..... Use the Crutious curse in her." He said in almost a whisper.

"O-of course, Master." Pettigrew smiled than aiming a wand at me, "Crucio." I felt like every bone in my body was breaking and that I was being stabbed with a million needles but not once did I cry out in pain or a tear fall down my face.Then the pain stopped. My sister looked at me in surprise and shock.

"I told you...... I'm used to it." I smiled.

"Than I guess we have to do this the old fashioned way." My sister smirked.

Fred POV........
A week later.......

"Fred, George, I don't think Athens is coming back this time." Sirius told us.

"We're not stopping till we get her back." I told him.

"If it was Remus in her place, wouldn't you spend all this time trying to find her?" George asked.