It's about time

We all landed on a beach, Dobby was dying and I was crying. When I was growing up before Hogwarts he was just a friend. He showed me kindness. Harry held on to him tears going down his face as well. I knew there was nothing we could do. I listened to the waves and the soft footsteps across the sand near the house. Then I heard the two voices I needed to hear at that moment. "Athens!" I heard both Fred and George shout. I looked up as the tears ran down my face.

"Fred." I said looking at him then my eyes move to George, "George." I said with a small smile. I felt both of them wrap their arms around me. I instantly wrapped my arms around them as well. "I missed you."

"We missed you as well." They said in sync. It was a minute and they both let go.

"We were both worried you had been kidnapped by snatchers." Fred told me.

"Oh we did. We were instantly taken to Malfoy Manor and my mother ended up torturing me and killing me." I breifly explained, "and Death was being very sassy with me but it is good that we got snatched becuase we now have my mother's wand and a little bit of her DNA so we can break into her vault and get a Horcrux." I rambled, I stopped when Fred put his hands on my shoulders.

"Breathe." Is all he told me and I took a moment and took a breath. He instantly embraced me and the grief of losing my childhood best friend hit me like a rock and all the tears came flowing down my face. I buried my head into the base of his neck. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I know this is new for Fred, it was rare for people, even the people I am closest to, to see me like this. Dobby and I both knew what it was like to be tortured and beaten by Lucius Malfoy. He died saving our lives, he died a hero and he just have us more of a reason to fight. We inside the beach house and Fred sat next to me on the couch.

I finally calmed down after an hour. I saw the look of worry the twins both shared. "Athens, would you go on a walk with me?" Freddie asked me.

"Of course." I told him. He stood up and offered his arm to me. I stood up and took it. He escorted me outside, we walked down the beach next to the ocean. "Before I met you and George, Dobby was my best friend. The first time Lucius Malfoy used the Cruciatus curse on me, Dobby was the one to comfort me becuase I didn't want Draco to know." I told him.

"Can I ask you something? You don't have to awnser it if you don't want to." Fred asked me.

"Of course you can." I told him.

"When did it all start, Lucius hurting you?" He asked.

"When I thought I 'killed' Samara. The first time he did it was becuase I was nice to Dobby and he said my father would have thought I was a  disappointment." I told him honestly. "So, why are you here at the beach house?"

"It was just a feeling. We are supposed to be in protection but I argued and George followed me. It was actually a dream. It was here at this very beach house, you were in it almost calling out to me. It was weird, mum told me it was just a dream amd to just forget about it but I couldn't." He told me, "So what happened while you were away?"

"First, you are proably going to end up punching your little brother becuase he told me that before the patronus happened you were going to propose to me." I told him.

"I am going to kill him." Fred sighed.

"Yes, by the way." I told him, he looked at me with a smile, his face brightened and I had a smile on my face.

"Well, now I have to do it properly." He smiled then digging into his pocket, grabbing a velvet ring box. He knelt down on one knee and opened the box it was a beautiful ring and it was simple. The metal band was a rose gold and the jewel was one emerald, I loved it. "Athens Riddle, will you marry me?" He asked with a bright smile.