"Enough of that guy. I don't want to listen his name ever again from you"

Why is he being so... Possessive I guess??

"I want to know the reason" I said fuming in anger

"It is enough for you to know that I HAD SAID SO" he yelled pointing his finger towards himself.

"What do you mean by 'you said so'. I want to know exactly what is your problem?"

He looked into my eyes and said

"YOU ARE MY PROBLEM" pointing his index finger at me.

So that's I am to him... A problem

Tears form in my eyes as he broke my little hope of he accepting me or having feelings for me. And I don't want to show him how his words hurt me. So I just ran to my room without looking back.

Thank God my feet were better.

I was lost in my world that I didn't know when he came after me and hold my wrist.

His touch is so intoxicating

I looked in his direction and he was no more angry rather worried.

"We need to leave now" he said

Leave... Now???

"What?" I asked

And without saying anything, he started to run holding my wrist firmly which made me to run too.

"What's the matter?" I asked, but he just ran.

As we reached the door, we heard a loud sound

BBBBOOOOOMMMMMM

Ashar turned around, covered his arms around me and started to run again.

My mind had stopped working as I still hear sounds of explosions. I turned and saw that the whole house was on fire and even that place where we were standing seconds ago.

"Run... Fast" Ashar said and I did what he told me to do. My mind had stopped working.

We went far away from home as much as we could. Both were out of breaths.

Ashar took out his phone and called 911. He gave them details and then called Eddy.

I was in shock still as what could have been done if he didnt took me out. He can easily left me there to die and term it as a accident.

But he saved me. Why?

"Eddy is on his way" and next thing I know is that ye kept his hands on my shoulder and pulled me close for side hug.

He asked us to get into car and took us to office guesthouse.

"Eddy. You know what to do " Ashar said with a dead tone.

He nodded and took us inside.

We came in and sat on sofa. We were still recovering of the incident that neither of us looked at its interior.

After a long silence. Eddy spoke.

"I suggest you guys to announce your marriage now"

I was no one to speak in this matter. This marriage was all forced and just on documents. I doesn't matter here.

And honestly I am still in shock

"Announcing the marriage will put Sia's life in more problem" Ashar said

I turned to look at him.

It feels so weird listening my name from his mouth. And especially when he is in 'caring-for-sia' mode.