"I'm Neymar...you are?" he asked in portuguese.

"I'm-" just then, we heard someone running around the corner. "Dessa forma!" it was my turn to pull him towards me. The door shut behind us as we ran from the exit. We didn't even cover half of the parking lot once we stopped running.

"Neymar!" I heard a female voice call, and it was a brunette in an Audi. He looked back at me as he walked towards the car. The brunette looked as if she swallowed something gross when she observed me. "We're late!" she yelled.

"Okay!" he yelled back. I stood there with a smile on my face.

He was super whipped.

I covered my mouth as I started to laugh at the scene of them yelling. While I was whistling something, they sped off, leaving me by myself in the parking lot.

At night.

Looks like my adventure didn't end here.

I shined the flashlight of my phone on the pavement and gathered my thoughts. It was windy and the trees sounded like their leaves were being blown away.

I could call Andrew, but he'd ask what I was doing at the stadium. Instantly I felt the need to get out of there quickly, but I didn't know where to go. All I could see was the parking lot, and the flashlight could only shine so far.

My boots scraped against the ground as I walked with a certain feeling. I sped up as the parking lot seemed never ending. That feeling that I had gotten earlier returned. I was sure that it was just my anxious side catching up with me. It's like footsteps were behind me, and sooner or later; I broke into a jog. The only sound I could hear was my breathing, my cleats against the pavement, and cars in the distance.

I looked behind me and sped up. My gut gave me the feeling that I was in fact not alone, and that freaked me out. My legs carried me towards the end of the parking lot. I didn't stop there, I just kept going and going until my legs were numb.

I shakily picked up my phone once it started ringing. It was a different kind of number. I put the phone into my ear, and all I could hear was breathing from the other line.

This was a scary movie all in itself.

"H-hello?" my voice trembled.

"Hello." a female voice called from the other end. The hairs on my neck stood up and I looked from left to right. "Alana?"

"What do you want with me?" I asked in a low whisper. The female chuckled with a snort.

"Whoa, what? Alana! It's Mel." I let go of the breath I was holding in. "You okay?"

"Not really." I continued walking, and staying cautious of my surroundings. "I'm outside and lost." I quietly whispered.

"Whoa, what? At night? Find the nearest public place and I'll pick you up there."

"It's so dark outside..." I glanced around again. The trees were being blown around, and I could see Camp Nou in the distance. There were some condominiums and bars in the distance. I was around expensive homes, and no one was out at all. "I see a few bars and clubs in the distance."

"Okay, here's a tip for you: wait outside of a club and stand near the bouncers. Not too close. Stay with me on the phone, and talk to me. What street are you on?" Mel sounded as if she was already in her car.

"I can't see anything!" I accidentally shouted in a panicked voice.

"Shine your light on the signs, they reflect." she sounded surprisingly calm. I whispered to her quietly after shining my light on it. "On my way."