43.

Shawn Mendes
Just laying here with Faye in my arms after so long felt more than good.
"Faye?"
"Yeah"
"I love you" I said stroking her hair lightly as she closed her eyes.
"I love you too Shawn" she smiled and I kissed the top of her forehead.
She tilted her head so I could kiss her lips. Faye turned her whole body so she was now straddling my hips with her hands laced in mine.
I pulled her head slowly towards mine and kissed her lips gently. My heart started to race as I felt her smile against my lips and push her lips harder onto mine. If I was lucky this was heading to the stage I had always hoped we'd get to.
Slowly her dainty fingers worked on my shirt buttons and I couldn't ignore the harder drumming of my heart.
"Your hearts beating really fast" Faye laughed and I nodded at her.
"Well it's all your doing" I replied before she leaned forward and placed a loving kiss to my lips, sliding the shirt from my body. "Faye,"
"I know" she said knowing that if we started I wouldn't be able to stop myself. Not after being locked up in a fucking cell for so long. "I still can't believe you didn't trust me" Faye said slinging her tshirt over her head.
"I thought we were done with that now"
"I know and we are but I still can't believe that I proved you all wrong" she smirked pulling her lip with her teeth.

With that same smirk plastered across her face she stood up and shimmied out of her skirt. I followed her lead, standing up and undoing my black jeans.
"You wear those all the time"
"Well I have more than one pair and they're comfy so I don't need to wear anything else" I shrugged making that beautiful laugh of hers sound out.
We both fell back onto the bed and I took her in my arms.
"This feels right" I sighed holding her onto my chest tightly.
"It's been a while" Faye shrugged and I nodded. She moved and snuggled into my body more before she hooked her leg over my hip and I held onto her thigh.
"I'm sorry I do things that fuck up our relationship" I said to her and Faye's head shot up.
"What are you talking about?"
"Like when I fought with Thomas or hired a lawyer all these things fucked up our relationship and they were my fault. I'm sorry for that" I said looking into her deep hazel eyes.
"It just shows that our relationship is strong because after every fight we always come back stronger" Faye reassured and I kissed her passionately.

Taking our time and asking if each other was ok, our clothing was removed completely. It was slow, but loving and I couldn't of felt so connected to her any other time. It was perfect really.
"Did I hurt you?"
"It hurt but it's normal I guess." Faye said closing her eyes tucking herself into my side, one of her arms hung around my chest.
"I love you " I whispered into her hair.
"I love you too. I'm tired though so I might get some sleep" She yawned and I nodded as she drifted off.

I sighed smiling down at the girl I loved tucked into my side. I closed my eyes briefly before my phone beeped.
I rolled my eyes and looked at the message.
'Drinks to celebrate?-C x'
What? Who's C? I decided to text back.
'Who is this?'
Not even thirty seconds later I got a reply.
'Sorry it's Camila. Come for drinks tonight to celebrate. We won't be out late I promise'
'I don't know'
'Oh come on Shawn it's just a drink nothing else. It'll be fine xx' Camila said and I sighed rubbing my eyes.
If I went and Faye knew then I doubt she'd be happy at all. She might just say that we're done. And I don't want that. But it's just a drink. What's the harm?

'Ok. I'll meet you at the White Bear in twenty' I typed and sent. I looked down at Faye who was sleeping and slowly slid away from her.
Quickly, I shoved my clothes back on.
"Where are you going?" I heard Faye groan from behind me.
"I'm just going for a drink with Andrew if that's ok?" I lied.
"Of course! God you guys haven't seen each other in ages. Have fun" She smiled before turning over and sleeping again.
I shouldn't do it.
I know I shouldn't do it.
And I don't know why I am doing it. I shouldn't.

I sat by the door on the sofa until my phone rang.
"I'm here where are you?"
"Camila I just don't think-"
"Look. If your worried about your girlfriend just tell her your meeting someone else. It's just a drink Shawn" Camila persuades and I sigh heading out the door, quickly getting into my car and driving to the small crowded pub.

"I didn't think you'd come" Camilia said before kissing my cheek.
"Neither did I. Faye's asleep back home so I can't stay long" I told her and she nodded.
We ordered a few drinks, nothing too bad as it was only six in the evening and found a place to sit.
"Well. Here's to being free." We clashed glasses and I smiled as I took a sip. "I know I didn't do much for you Shawn but I feel like even in the few hours I've known you we've really connected" she said placing a hand ontop of mine.
"No offence but I think I owe my release to Faye."
"She's smart isn't she"
"Very" I said raising my eyebrows for a moment.

We sat in the little pub for around an hour before things started to get loud.
"Do you want to come back to mine?" Camila asked and I knew what I should say. But what I should've said didn't come out of my mouth.
"Sure. But only for an hour" I said and we left the pub soon after.
Camilas house was a large one. It was beautifully decorated and lovely but all I could think about was Faye at home thinking I was somewhere with someone I'm not.
As me and Camila sat on her large grey sofa my phone sounded.
'Are you coming round for dinner? Xxx' Faye. I stared at the message on the screen until the phone was snatched from my hands.

Camilas eyes searched over the screen before looking back up at me.
"Tell her you're not. Tell her your with a real woman who can give you so much more than she can" Camila said latching onto my neck pressing her lips to mine.
I didn't mean to fall into the kiss but I did. We continued to kiss even though I could hear my phone go off in the background, knowing it was Faye.

When I left the house it was dark. Almost ten when I got back to Faye's.
"I didn't think you'd be gone that long" Faye said as she opened the door wrapped in a blanket.
"I'm sorry we lost track of time" I lied and she nodded smiling as I kissed her head.
"I'm glad you've had a nice night though" she smiled and I nodded, not being able to tell her the truth.
And with her innocent beautiful eyes staring up at me I couldn't bare to tell her the truth about where I've been. Even if it was the right thing to do.