12.

Faye Dawson
"Ok class please remember that for next lesson. Have a good weekend" Shawn said and we all packed up. Everyone left the room and I smiled at Shawn. "See you at five" he whispered as I left and I nodded. I was just about to step out when Thomas jumped infront of the door.
"Hey Dawson wanna sleep over?" He smiled. "I have a surprise for you oh and I need to ask you something pretty important" he wiggled his eyebrows. I looked back at Shawn who had his eyebrow raised.
"Erm I have tutoring with Mr Mendes until eight" I said to him and he nodded.
"Oh ok that's fine just come over after that" Thomas grinned and I nodded.
"Yeah sure"
I said and he nodded. "Come on I'll drive you home" he said and I nodded walking out of Shawns room, not looking back as to not add suspicion.

"How come you're getting tutoring? I thought you were the best in your class?"Thomas inquired as we got into his car.
"He's helping me excel to the very very best of my ability" I said and Thomas nodded.
"Miss goodie two shoes Dawson" he laughed and I hit his arm. We drove home talking about our days.
"So you'll definitely be over later? Say eight thirty?" Thomas pushed and I smiled at him.
"I'll be there" he grabbed hold of my hand and looked into my eyes.
"Love you Dawson"
"Love you Tommy" I smiled and let go of his hand as he drove into his driveway and we both went into our homes.
I sat impatiently for Shawn to arrive for an hour. I got changed into a yellow skirt and black tshirt tucked into the skirt. I put two glasses of water on the desk in my study and then waited for that knock on the door.

"Shawn, hey"'I said opening the door to Shawn who smiled. "I've put water in the study-"
"Do you mind if we don't study today. I'm honestly knackered" Shawn said taking me back.
"Oh of course! Do you want a tour of the house then?" I suggested and Shawn nodded putting his jacket on the sofa. "Ok so you've seen downstairs. And this is our living room. This is like our Tv relax room." I showed him and he smiled. I took him up the stairs to the next floor. "This is mums room so we won't go in there. And there's the study. Ok and the last floor is my room and bathroom." I said going up the last lot of spiral stairs pushing open my door.
My room was a light pink with photos all round my room. I had wooden furniture with a grey sofa under my window and pink blue and grey bed sheets.
"This is cute" Shawn said looking round and I nodded.
"Yeah I like it" I said. "So that's it. Where do you want to be?" I gave him the offer.
"Would it be completely inappropriate for us to stay in here?" He blushed and I shrugged.
"Probably, but we've already kissed so we're past inappropriate" I laughed and he sat on the sofa as I went to retrieve our waters.

"So you're going over to Thomas' house later?" Shawn asked as we sat on the sofa together. I nodded taking a sip of water. "What do you think he wants?"
"Well he said he needs to ask me something important" I said and I really had no idea what Thomas was hinting at. But apparently Shawn did.
"What if he asks you to be his girlfriend?" Shawn suggested and I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Shit I didn't think of that" I said biting my fingers and crossing my legs. "I wouldn't know what to say I mean. I like him I do but then my mind wanders to you..." I said cautiously looking up at Shawn.
"Me?"
"If me and Thomas started dating we couldn't do this. I couldn't do that to him" I said.
"There's this thing called secrecy" Shawn laughed and I pouted.
"But that's like cheating and I can't do that"
"Then say no"
"But I've got to come up with a reason. And I can't say that you're in the picture" I laughed not realising really what I said.
"I'm in the picture?"
"You know what I mean. I like you Shawn" I confessed and he smiled.
"Well considering you kissed me the other day"
"Oh shut up. You kissed me back" I laughed and hit his arm. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest as I laughed. "I don't like you" I said straddling his leg again.
"Oh admit it you're in love with me"
"Nah bit too soon isn't it sir" I laughed. I covered my mouth. "I don't know where the sir came from"
He looked at me with dark eyes and brought his face close to mine. "I know I shouldn't of, but I found that extremely attractive. You calling me sir" he confessed and I blushed. He closed the gap between us and ignited a fire in my stomach as he put his hands on my hips. 

My mouth moved against his and I moved my body so that my knees were at either side of Shawn. I ran my hands through his slightly curled hair and tugged the ends gently. Shawn gripped my hips and pulled them forward. I moved up so my knees aligned with his hips and I had to look down as to not break the kiss.
We pulled apart and our foreheads pressed together. The only noise heard was our heavy breathing. I lowered down so I was sat on his thighs and his hands still held my hips.
"I never ever thought we'd be doing this" Shawn said and I nodded.
"Well it's not something you do every day is it" I laughed and he nodded.
"Are you sure you're ok with it?" Shawn breathed and I nodded quickly.
"Yes Shawn I am. Are you?" And he responded with nodding quickly as well. "We have to keep whatever this is hidden though. From everyone. And I know Thomas will start to expect something" I said to Shawn looking into his eyes.
"Maybe you should say yes if he asks you. Then he won't be suspicious he'll just think you are studying with me. I know you don't want to go behind his back but I think you also don't want to stop this" he said and I flopped my head onto his shoulder. His arms wrapped round me and I felt his thumb run circles and patterns at the very bottom of my back.  "Then again we'd have to work out what this is" he said and I pulled back.
"Well it's quite hard to put into a category isn't it" I said fiddling with the buttons on his shirt. I popped two open revealing the top of his chest and ran my fingertips along it.
"I guess we'll have to just wait to tell what we truly want" Shawn whispered and his hands moved an inch down so some of his fingers sat on the top of the material of my skirt. "Although I'm pretty certain I know what I want" he chuckled and I blushed as his fingertips started to draw patterns.
"I need to see what Thomas has to ask me" I sighed playing with his hair.
"Will you let me know as soon as he asks?" Shawn asked softly and I nodded. "Are you sleeping over" and again I nodded.
"Don't get jealous now" I smirked standing up off him. "You're not my boyfriend" I swayed my hips as I walked away and I heard him stand up.
"It's eight. I have to go" he said taking out his phone and sliding it back into his pocket. I nodded and walked him downstairs to the door. I watched him put on his shoes and jacket before standing upright by the door. I walked over to open the door when he pulled me to him. "I may not be your boyfriend, yet, but it doesn't mean I won't be thinking about you and getting jealous" Shawn said with dark eyes and I blushed.
He smiled and placed a kiss to my hand. "I will see you on Sunday Miss Dawson" he said opening the door and I stood in shock.
"See you then, sir" I said nodding and watched him walk away.
I truly was getting myself into a very problematic situation with both Thomas and Shawn I thought as I packed a bag and headed over to Toms house to finally find out what he wants to tell me.