Chapter 21

Tati P.O.V

"Tonight's DJ's are coming on after 1 a.m. so it's alright if we hit the clubs later at like 12." I told them.

"Do you know who's out tonight?" Stace asked.

"Yea it's Guetta and Avicii tonight and tomorrow is Calvin Harris and Swedish House Mafia." I said.

"When are we getting married again?" Anthony asked out of the blue.

"Tomorrow I guess. Depending on the level of drunkness we are. Which is probably tomorrow cause I'll be partying extra hard at Calvin's set."

"Babe, you sure you want to go through with this? Can't you try negotiating with your parents to give you a few more years?" Kia asked.

"They were dead serious about this. I can't go on with this you guys. Logan really is a dick."

"Well, at least you know he's a jack ass who was using you for your money. Although I don't get why he would use you to get even more money. The guy has enough already right?" Stacey said.

That actually got me thinking. Did I jump to conclusions like I always do and just assume that Logan was using me? Oh, FUck. No, no. He was using me. I think.

Logan P.O.V

"I don't care how many men you need, I want her found!" I yelled through the phone.

"We are doing everything we can boss. I'll call you back in an hour."

"An hour?! Consider yourself fired if you don't call me back within half an hour." I cut the call and ran my fingers through my hair. Everything was a fucking mess since she stormed off. Her parents seemed to think she was kidding. I knew better than them. One I knew about Tatiana Fiori was she was downright serious when she said she would do something.

She was in destruction mode right now. Acting out of pure anger and emotion. I knew exactly what she was going through cause I had done the same when I found out my high school sweetheart didn't actually love me and was cheating on me.

My phone rang again and this time it was Tati's mother.

"Mrs. Fiori?"

"Logan, has Tatiana returned back to her place yet? I need to speak with her."

"Mrs. Fiori, she didn't come back at all. You do know she was serious about what she said earlier right?" was this lady actually blind? Didn't she care about her daughter who was currently wandering around god knows where without body guards.

"Oh please, Logan. She's just overreacting. She wouldn't do such a thing like that. I Know her. Just let me know when she does." she hung up. She actually hung up on me. No wonder Tatiana wasn't a big fan of her own mum. She was pretty stuck up and didn't have an open mind at all.

My so-called high tech detectives were fired because they didn't call me back within half an hour. But the next phone call I got was from the last person I expected, Mr.Fiori.

"Sir?" not sure of why he of all people would be calling me. He had assistants who made his own calls for him through a different number. Never his personal one which he used to call me now.

"Logan, I don't know where to start. Tatiana.. she's very strong headed and she doesn't seem to be changing her mind about earlier. I spoke to her just now--"

"You did?! Where is she?" I was instantly relieved.

"She's in Las Vegas. The credit card company just called me up for the unusual activity on the credit I gave to Tatiana when she was 18. You need to get to her right away.