Chapter 4

My mouth was hanging wide open. She walked down the catwalk with pure confidence. The three Fioris were on their feet cheering her down. She didn't notice them till she reached the end of the cat walk and she waved at them. I couldn't tell if she saw me cause her brother most probably was covering me as I was still seated.

She posed at the cameras and blew a kiss and winked before she turned around and walked back.

"Suck it up bastard. You obviously made the wrong choice." Mario gave me a stare when he said that.

I couldn't believe it at all. She was stunning. Angie was talking about how jealous she was of all those girls. I was silent throughout the show. When the first part was over, the stage went dark again and this time the spotlight was brought onto the big projector.

Words flashed across the screen Our Models this year.. Find out their sexy secrets. The first model was Candice Swanepoel followed by Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr, Chanel Iman, Behati Prinsloo and few others and lastly the screen said Not forgetting our new family member.. TATIANA FIORI ..

She was in the famous pink chair and she was in the pink robe which had Victoria's Secret written across her chest.

"Hmmm my sexy secret? Well.. it would be believing in yourself. I had a lot of boys calling me names when I was younger just because of the way I looked. But I ignored them and believed in myself. It's the best thing a girl can have other than her confidence."

After that video, the show passed on fairly quickly. Tatiana was in every section of the show and I couldn't help but feel stupid.

Tati's P.O.V

He was there, right next to my brother. I could feel the searing heat from his disbelief and all the hidden emotions that were buried almost surfaced. Almost. My alter ego on the runway somehow managed to keep me in a sedated state. I waved at my parents and brother and walked on.

I felt sexy and I hoped that I wouldn't be seeing him anymore after this. Obviously, fate had different plans. After the last walk, all us models walked out in a line and everyone stood up to give us a standing ovation. I loved my girls we were like a family.

We went to the back and got ready for the after party. Anthony was there waiting for me with my outfit. He was all decked out in his fancy shirt which was tucked into slacks. People usually mistook Anthony and me as a couple because he didn't look gay a single bit. He was handsome and good looking.

I sat down on my chair and told him "He's here. Logan was out there. I don't need this right now."

"Ok calm down. Bitch you listen to me clearly. You put this on and you be confident. You are not who you were last time. You are successful, beautiful and smart. He was stupid and still is. I'm right next to you all the while." he said hugging me.

I put on my mini dress and then my heels and walked out with my arms laced with Anthony's. We stopped for some interviews. Then when we finally reached the party, I heard my very own cheerleader who was, in fact, my brother call me out. "TATI"

I let out a squeal and ran towards my brother and jumped into his arms. The last time I saw him was a few months ago since he became Mr. Hotshot linebacker. He caught me and twirled me around.

"So... where are your hot friends?" he joked.

"I'm sorry bruhh they're all taken. Where are mu-"

"Honey!!! We're proud of you!" my mum came before I could finish my sentence. Oh well, speak of the devil and he shall appear, right? I gave her a hug and then my dad gave me one. It was good seeing them again since everyone was busy with their schedule.

When I turned around, I was faced with Mr. and Mrs. Henderson. They both congratulated me saying I was gorgeous as ever. Then, of course, I came face to face with him. The last person I wanted to see. The boy I had loved last time who crushed my heart and served it on a platter right back to me.

Before both of us could say anything a nasal voice spoke to me "Oh my gosh! You're Tatiana!! Logi bear you didn't tell me you knew her."

"I don't actually, we aren't even friends. We hardly knew each other. He was too popular." I said looking down at her. I pretty much was like a lamp post compared to her.

"What? I find that hard to believe! You're telling me you didn't look like this before?" she said again with her voice rising high I wanted to cringe.

"Mmmm yes, but people should learn not to judge a book by their cover. Right, Logan?" I directed those words right at him. He merely shook his head not knowing what to say.

"I have to go do more interviews and take pictures. Make sure you enjoy yourselves!" I said trying very hard not to let my emotions show and turned around. I stopped in my tracks and said to logan again. "Hey, Logan?"

"Yes Tatiana?" his smooth deep voice said.

" Enjoy the fried chicken over there." I said and walked away.

The next day, we gathered at my parent's penthouse for Saturday brunch. It was so good to have all of us here the Hendersons included. Except for their retarded son of course.

"Where is Stacy Mrs.H? I haven't seen her in ages," I asked her as I helped my mum cook some eggs.

"She'll be here in a bit honey." just then the doorbell rang. Stacy Henderson was their younger daughter. She was the only person who talked to me in my first school and she was the perfect girl. Well mannered and had the beauty of her mother.

In walked in the brunette. She didn't notice me at first until she turned around and like everyone else who realized it was me, her mouth was wide open.

"Oh my lord is that you Tati?!" she squealed. I shook my head and we hugged.

"Damn girl you so foiinnee." she said again. We all started our breakfast. Logan was there with Angie by his side. The girl looked like she wanted to eat him up. But that was until my brother walked into the kitchen without his shirt on and her gaze shifted to him.

I noticed Stacy blush and my idiot brother didn't know she was here.

"Hey Mario, Stacy just arrived today like 5 seconds ago," I said teasing him. His blur face looked at me then to the person next to me and his eyes nearly popped out. I always knew he had a thing for her, but obviously, the age difference meant he couldn't do anything about it.

"Hey, Mario. It's been a long time huh." she said getting up. He shook his head then went on to hug her.

"So how's your boyfriend?" he asked her scratching his neck. Oh, how typical of Mario. Trying to find out if she's single or not.

"He's fine actually. Still back in LA." she said quietly. I felt bad for my brother. Just like me, we both were hurt by the people who we loved. The only difference was, they both liked each other and were too blind to see it. Partly because it was my brother's fault. He always tried to act like she was his sister also. I never told Stacy about it anyway because her men are always older than her anyway. 

I noticed my dad wasn't here. So I went up to his room. I knocked on his door "Daddy? Everyone's having breakfast already.. Come on down." No answer.

"Daddy?" I said again. I walked into the room only to find my father unconscious on the floor with his pills strewn all over the place. I did the only thing I could do.

I screamed my lungs out.