Chapter 19

Tati P.O.V

I felt like I was back in high school. Where I was not confident and everyone picked on me. I was a hopeless case when it came to boys and technically I still am. Studying was important to me and so was modeling and guys weren't really my priority. Have you ever heard a model say that? That guys aren't their priorty?

Most of the models I know have already had more than 10 boyfriends. Here I was back to square one with the guy who squashed my confidence back then. He was currently sweet talking every other girl here. Not my friends, but the makeup assistants and the waitresses.

"If you need anything Logan, just give the front desk a call. I'll be waiting." she winked and he laughed at her too. The fish I was in the midst of chewing nearly came out of my mouth again from all the disgusting flirting that was happening around me.

One minute he's acting as he might just have feelings for me, make so much effort to make me see my favorite DJ and now he's here only to bang the waitress and god knows who else.

"You look like you're about to bend that fork in your hand and the knife in the other is kinda aiming at that girl." Anthony whispered.

I relaxed my grip seeing that I was right. "Men. So fucking complicated. Why can't they be all gay like you? Make my life easier that way instead of all the confusing signals they send."

"Now you're killing the fish which is already dead. Calm down Tati or he's gonna see how affected you are by this."  he was right. So I took a deep breath and when I looked up, he was staring at me.

Quickly, I looked away making sure to bring up a conversation with someone else. His gaze could have bore a hole through me and it was making me want to squirm. Once dinner was over we most of us hung out at the bar and yes he was still with us.

"You should see Tati gone wild after one tooo many drinks. She gets the guys on to their feet and teases them so badly and leaves." one of them said.

"Oh hell yeah. The goddess in action will leave men and their dicks blue."

"Wow, thanks guys. Way too much info but ok.. NOT awkward at all." I said.

"Well, by the looks of it, Logan is pretty much the same in that department. Except he doesn't tease. He sleeps and leaves them be." Anthony said trying to cover for me as he winked at me.

"What? Why drag me into this!" he exclaimed. Everyone else cooed and made whistling noises.

"I mean, can you imagine what would happen if the both of you got together? It would be like a disaster waiting to happen. It would be amazing to see who would kill who first."

"I bet Tati kills Logan." everyone agreed on that statement. I didn't know where to hide my face from all this alcohol talk. But it was true. It would be like dating a bomb. Logan.. He's not exactly mature. When everyone felt tired and left Logan decided to walk me back to my hut.

"What are you really doing here Logan. Don't give me some suave answer that's supposed to melt me on the inside."

"Jeez, Tati. Can't a guy show a girl how much he likes her? What's the deal with you? Can't you see that I'm willing to change heck, I've already changed for you?"

"Changed?! Changed?! We kiss and then you act as nothing happened. You send me mixed signals and I don't know what the hell you want from me. Not a clue. One minute we're flirting, then you're out with another girl."

"Shut up. Just shut up!"

"Now you ask me to--" I didn't finish my sentence because he kissed me. His lips were so moist and soft it felt so good. So so good.

"Just give me a chance." he walked away. Is that even allowed? To walk away after kissing someone? I mean what a tease!!

When I got back to LA, life was somewhat normal. Except for when my parents showed up at my doorstep that night.

"Papa, mama? What brings you here?"

"Tatiana. You need to get married." my mother did not have her ditzy face on. She was absolutely serious.

DUM DUM DUUUMMMM.