Chapter 38

I felt so content and comfortable. Like i was in heaven. My sheets were so warm and I was pressed up against something so sturdy. I stretched like a cat and when I opened my eyes, I was faced with a chest. The memories came flooding back. I fought with Tristan and we ended up having wild make up sex. Which was insanely amazing.

He was staring blankly at me and probably analyzing me. But all I was thinking about was the number of times we did it yesterday.I snapped out of it.

"Morning." I managed to squeak out.

"Morning. Are we going to talk about what happened?" he asked.

"We had sex." I told him bluntly.

"I know that. I mean about why you stormed out on me." his brows furrowed together forming wrinkles on his forehead.

"I was just jealous. I don't like sharing especially with fucking whores of ex-girlfriends." I spat out.

"Well thank you for saying that. I too don't like it when men ogle you and your body. You're the model who has the whole world at her feet." he shot back.

"Tristan just stop."

"No, until we get past both of our insecurities, we'll keep fighting about it. I love you and only you. I didn't kiss her. She kissed me and of course, I pushed her away. I only love one woman and that's you. Understand it and remember it." he pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him.

"I love you too baby. I'm sorry." I purred against him.

"Stop what you're doing. This is serious Tati." he said huskily.

"Why stop.. I remember you saying you could go anytime. Unless you're chicken?" I whispered and nipped his ear gently.

He pushed me gently and looked at me "Am I forgiven? Answer me and you can do whatever you want to me."

'How can I not forgive you? I hope you forgive me too."

He replied me with a kiss and he let me do whatever I wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the I was sure I was done with him, we went back to sleep till late afternoon and to my mortification, my mother had to bang on the door to wake me up. "Tatiana!! Wake up! Why is the door locked anyway?" she asked.

"I'm 25 years old. I'm sure I can lock the door if I wanted to." I said groggily and snuggled closer to Tristan's chest.

"Be up and ready. Your brother is leaving and we're having lunch before he goes." she thankfully left.

"Wake up sleepy head. You heard what she said."

"I have no spare clothes Tati." he whined.

"I'll shower and change and get some from my brother." I ran my fingers through his thick hair and left.

After showering.. again. I changed and went to my brother's room. I grabbed some stuff and when I walked back into my room, out came Tristan with a towel around his waist. There were drops of water gliding off his chest.

"Well Well well. Trying to seduce me again Mr.Kane?' I giggled.

"All the time Ms.Fiori." he said and kissed me.

Once he was ready, we walked down the stairs and when we entered the living room, everyone stopped and stared. My mother looked like she was about to have a stroke, my father was quiet and my brother was stunned.

"Are those my clothes?" he said.

"He spent the night here?" my mother managed to speak.

"I hope you used protection boy." was all my dad said.

"Yes, it's your clothes, yes he stayed over and papa that's gross. Now let's go for lunch." I said grabbing Tristan's hands and walking out of the door.

"That was interesting. I'm sure they're all just surprised their little princess is such a naughty girl." he teased.

"Yea yea.."

Lunch was good. The awkward stage was gone and it was like Tristan was one of us.

"So Tatiana when are you going back to New York?" my father asked.

"She'll be coming back home with me tomorrow. Hopefully." Tristan answered for me causing me to smile.

"Yea I'll be leaving tomorrow. The show is coming up and things are getting crazy." I explained.

"Do we get invites or not?" my brother asked excitedly.

"Yea you do. Just promise you won't harass the models like you did last year."I rolled my eyes.

The next day came quick and Tristan and I were off to New York again. We were stronger than ever and slipped back to our normal routine. Days went by and he was busy with work and I was busy with mine. 

My Vogue cover shoot and spread was finally over and it was perfect. The VS team wanted to see me many times to perfect the pieces and the rehersal was done. The runway this time around was a little bit more challenging. The performers this time around were Rita Ora, Miguel, and Rihanna was invited back again. The show was in a week and everything was coming together.

When I got home that night, Tristan was already in the living room lounging.

"Hey baby." he said and I went to him and gave a kiss.\

"I have the invitations to the show!"I said fanning it in front of him.

His face had changed "I can't make it to the show baby. I have to fly to China to deal with them."

I tried very hard not to show how sad I was. Not to show that I wanted to break down in tears.

"It's alright then. I'll just get someone else to fill in your spot. So what's for dinner?" he didn't have a clue how much my heart had broken.

A/N : Hey guys. The next part will be the last chapter to this story. Thank you very much for sticking with me. I know some of you don't like how it turned out but I've planned this story out this way from the beginning. Nevertheless, I still love you. xxxx :)