Chapter 8

TATI  P.O.V

I froze in that spot. It couldn't be him, could it? I slowly turned around and it was in fact, Logan Henderson. He had his blazer of and his tie was undone with the top two buttons of his shirts open. 

"Umm.. hello?" I said unsure of what to expect.

"You live here?" he said approaching me. All I could do was shake my head. I didn't know what to feel. Love? Hate? 

"I could help you with the groceries. Here, pass them over." he said gesturing to my brown paper bag.

I handed it to him and we moved to the elevator. I lived on the upper most floor which were made up of two penthouses. I just bought it a few days ago seeing that I was going to be here regularly. To access that floor I had to swipe my key card which I did. 

"Which floor are you on?" I asked politely.

"Looks like we're going to be neighbors."  he smiled.

It was starting to piss me off. His whole happy mood as if nothing had happened between us.

"What is your deal Logan? You're acting  like you didn't insult me. Like everything is fine." I asked him with an annoyed tone.

"I just thought we could start over you know?" he said quietly. The lifts opened and we stepped out. I indicated for him to pass my groceries back.

" You really thought that it's that easy? Please wake up. I'll see you around." I said and walked off to my door. He stood there with a frown carved into his handsome face.

 Oh my lord, why do you have to test me this way?

I was considering moving out of this place. Now I'd have to put up with this moron and his sex buddies. I placed the groceries into their respective places and waited for Anthony to come barging into my apartment. He did exactly that half an hour later while I was on the treadmill running.

"Ok, so I heard you kicked butt in the meeting today. Good job, sorry I wasn't there by the way." he said sitting on the couch. I stopped the treadmill and breathed in slow breaths and turned off my home theatre system. I motioned for him to join me outside in the kitchen cause I thought my lungs were about to collapse.

Once I chugged down the water, all I could say was. "Logan lives next door." 

"Shut up, shut up shut up!" and that's how I always remembered that Anthony was gay. He never acted like it, till moments like these.

"I want to move out." I say calmly.

"Sure... be a loser and show him how much that he affects you."

"Ughh do you have to always be right. But imagine this. I'd have to hear him going at it with his numerous sex toys." I cringed.

"Honey, you better start taking notes. You haven't even been kissed in your life." he laughs.

I flash him the middle finger "Excuse me, but I've had a lot of exposure. I've read many romance novels to know what to do." 

"Ok, way too much info.. So, I was thinking-"

"Whenever you say that, I get really scared."

"I was thinking.. maybe you should forgive Logan.  Try to make up with him."

"Anthony. We are sitting in my kitchen. Which has many knives. Please mind what you say." I say calmly.

"Wait, just hear me out. He judged you, and you judged him too. Ever thought that he was also in love with his girl at that time? He judged you by your appearance, you judged him by his status quo in high school. Wrong place and definitely the wrong time."