Chapter 20

TATI P.O.V

"What do you mean get married? Is this some kind of joke?" I couldn't believe what the hell they were up to now. Married? I'm only 25 for god's sake. To me, that's still pretty young.

"Tatiana... it's in the familie's trust statement that the company's next generation owner being you, has to get married first. I don't think I want to handle the business anymore. I want to spend more time with your mother and occasionaly visit you and your brother." my father said calmly.

"There's something you're not telling me. You're dying or something aren't you? You have a terminally ill disease that's why you want me to get married?" I started screaming.

"Cara!! Calm down there's no such thing. If you don't get married, the company falls into the Hendersons hands. As much as we love them, you know we are the foundation of this company." he explained.

The doorbell rang at that moment and my mother went to answer it cause I probably looked like I would faint if I stood up.

"So who are you suggesting that I get married to?" I quipped.

Just then my mother entered the room with Logan. My father looked from me to him and to me again. Then when I looked at Logan. I could tell something was off here. Everyone knew what was going on but me.

I felt like the fat girl I was last time. Where people would only talk to me cause they wanted to use me for money. They wanted to know me cause I got access to all the concerts and the backstage passes. Now, I was the girl Logan used so he could officially inherit his side of the company.

"You. You knew about this?" I would not cry. I would not.

"Tati, listen. It's not what you think." he began coming closer to me.

I held a hand up "Not what I think? You cozy up to me, surprise me at Lavo, come see me at the photoshoot. Just so... just so you can inherit your share of the company?" my chest was hurting so bad cause I was really trying hard not to cry.

All the emotions running through me. The guy I liked still used me for his gain. This obviously proves men are dicks.

"Wasn't hurting me a long time ago enough? You could have said something. Anything about this before leading me on. And YOU! The both of you. Especially YOU dad. You knew what I went through and you dare put me through this again?" I was eerily calm. I turned around and went to my room. Threw on jeans and a shirt and grabbed my handbag.

"Tatiana where do you think you're going?" my mother asked. Logan tried to stop me but I socked him in the eye and when he tried again, I socked his nose. He didn't try again cause I was pretty sure I heard his nose crack and he was on the floor cursing. I looked at my father.

"All these years, I was a good daughter. Good grades, never asked for anything or gave the family a bad name. Now watch me. Oh, and don't worry about finding me a husband like this dipshit here. You'll hear about it in the news when I do." my dad looked sorry. But did he think he was getting off that easily?

I got into the Range Rover and sped to the airport and texted Anthony about my plan. Texted the girls and prayed to god they would meet me in New York first. Cause where would every rich bitch heiress go to blow money and act badly to give their parents a bad name?

Las Vegas, of course.

~~

"You want me to do what?" Anthony shouted.

"Just calm down and say you will." I assured him.

"I'll think about it. No promises." shaking my head, Stacey and Kia walked through the metal detectors and we boarded the plane. First class of course, and we popped open a bottle of champagne.