Dinner! And a show....?

{Alice's POV}

?

After Phil asked if 'Alan' was official, things got kinda quiet between Dan and I (proper grammar bitches!) it was just awkward and all I could think of was why he hadn't asked me.

I mean we had been on a couple dates we've kissed... Ugh was there something wrong with me!!! Boys are just too dan (see what I did there😏) complicated.

I knew why Phizzie still wasn't a thing because they are both to chicken shit to ask "-.-.

After the food got here me and Dan just pigged on the steak while Phizzie ate soup....lame..

Dans POV~

Dinner was sooo fucking awkward! God damn it Phil. And I know she wants me to ask her and I don't know why I don't!

" I have to go powde- I'm going to the bathroom" Alice said and walked towards the bathroom.

I felt a weird impulse and followed her into the girls bathroom yes I said followed. I walked in and of course she screamed

"DAN WHAT THE FU-

I cut her off and kissed her

"DAN WT-"

I kissed her again and then blurted out

"Will you be my girlfriend"

She kinda stood there in shock then kissed me...I think that's a yes.

We walked out holding hand and Phil just stared at me

"Dan.. Did you just go into the woman's washroom..."

"Yup"

We all laughed and walked out of the restraunt.

Alice's POV~

As we were walking out if the restaurant still in our fuck it day clothes I whispered into Liz's ear and I could see her tightening her grip on Phil's hand.

"Whats wrong" Phil asked worriedly

"Uh that's Lizzie's ex..." I bit my lip

The boys eyes widened as they look at the man walking towards us with some hoe.

"Hey Liz you still look like shit!" He said while walking by. Dan held me back as I was about to cut a bitch

"AW HELL NO!!"

Liz's ex replied

"Calm down bitch"

Dan's, Phil's and Liz's mouths dropped, I could see the anger and pissed off ness in both of the boys eyes. I gave Liz a ''shits gunna go down ' look she nodded.

Phil walked up to him and yelled it was scary as fuck... Have you ever heard him yell?!!!

"You can't talk to a lady like that!"

And 3 seconds later Phil was on the ground. I covered my mouth and I noticed Dan wasn't beside me he threw a fucking punch.

Me and Liz both screamed

"OH MY GOD!!"

And of course Phil was pulling Dan off of him... Greeeaaatt...and as Phil grabbed Dan Phil of course also punched him...god damn it..

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK" me and Liz screamed at the same time. And we where so proud we secretly high fived.

And of course phil just randomly said

"Liz will you be my girlfriend " fucking dumbass

I was so fucking confused and happy we walked back to the building and the boys Where holding there bleeding nose and as we walked into their apartment Dan stole a kiss and I had blood on my face.

We all just kinda went into the boys rooms and fell asleep. I cuddled into Dan's chest and fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And dats the end of this chapter so now Phizzie and Alan are a thing (I made Phizzie :3) any ways hope u liked it byeee ~~ cayden

(/^3^)/