Fuck it day

Alice's POV~

I woke up thinking about Liz's dream I know what see was dreaming about, being her roommate for 3 years I know she has a dream every year like that, then she gets over it. But it sometimes worries me..

DING DONG!

I ran to the door in my baggy plaid booty shorts and my bright t-shirt that says FRANTASTIC MONDAYS. I opened the door and Dan and Phil where standing there with food well... Dan was Phil rushed right to Liz.

Dan walked in carrying a bag oh Bugles and tea. We all walked into the living room.

"Me and Dan are going to make the snacks"

"Ooooooo" Phil and Lizzie said at the same time.

We walked into the kitchen, then Cold Play started to play. Me and Dan danced around the kitchen singing the songs.

I sat on the counter and I lipped "hey there Delilah" as soon as it got to the part where it said "your a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty"

Dan started singing it and I laughed. We walked out laughing with the snacks and we saw Liz and Phil kissing on the couch. Our eyes widened and we left them snacks at the door.

"Lol you wanna go watch Doctor Who in my room?"

"Sure " We walked into my room and snuggled in the bed and played Doctor Who and every so often Dan stole a kiss.

Dans POV~ (his first!!)

Alice had fallen asleep on my lap as soon as the doctor was in is 3rd form. Bitch was missing out.

I noticed Phil and Lizzie or as me and Alice call them Phizzie😏 walking to the door and going into me and Phil's apartment...wtf?

I woke Alice up by screaming

"ALL OF THE DOCTORS FORM DIED" her head shot up

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!"

I almost died from laughter and she punched my arm playfully when I noticed the time said 5:55.

"We should go get dinner"

"Sure just let me grab my jacket out if my apartment"

Neither of us changed because its a fuck it day those are the rules! We walked across the hall and opened the door and Phizzie 😏 (phil and Lizzie) where actually cooking...

"Oh hi guys we are making dinner" Phil said looking embarrassed

"Ya no shit"

Alice replied from behind me. I laughed and kicked her ankle softly and playfully from in front.

"We are going to get dinner, if you guys want you can come"

"Sure" Liz chimed in

We all put on our jackets and headed down stairs...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N hope you guys liked my chapter and make sure to check out Brianna's other story's on her page which is this one and also check out mine at thePhandom1 where im currently writing a Fanfic about Dan anyways byeeee~~~~~cayden

(/^3^)/