Maybe...just maybe

{Alice's POV}

I let out a sigh of relief as I saw it was Dan, I looked into his eyes and shook my head no and looked back down.

"Alice's you can't Avoid him forever...I hate him to.." I heard him mumble.

"Ya but I can try..:" I muttered while getting out of his grasp and walking away. I saw people staring at me funnily I was confused at first but then I realized I was wearing booty pj shorts and a huge denim button down.

I kept my head down and continued walking towards...who am I kidding I was lost.

I thought about walking back to Dan but I was to lost in the crowd. I looked up and saw Dan walking around in the crowd. I must've been to short for him to see....good.

I kept going and going when I slammed into something, I was praying it was I wall and not a person.

I looked up and was about to apologize for running into them when I saw it was connor.

"Ali....wait" he yelled as I walked away.

I shook my head and put both of my middle fingers up. I ran past a lot of people when I finally got to somewhere I knew well.

I was in the same place me and Dan had first kissed, it brought a smile to my face as I sat down at the fountain and thought to my self.

"Why would he kiss me! He knew...he knew..." I kept saying in my mind and looking at the water, I heard a loud crack as the sky lit up like a Christmas tree.

The rain poured down all at once and heavily, I let out a small squeal as I ran under a tree.

I missed Liz, she always made me happy. I felt like Dan and Phil and kinda split us apart a bit...but I knew we would be fine.

I peeked my head up a bit and saw Dan, our eyes met and he seemed so sad, god I was a bitch :(.

I ran to him and crashed my lips into his when it ended we where both soaking wet.

"Please come back alice...." He smiled hopefully.

"I....I just can't..." I squeaked.

He sighed making me feel bad agian.

"Fine...but maybe I will forgive him..." I said while giving him a half smile.

He pecked my cheek as we walked back to the apartment. I looked at the door and heard faint words. My happy smile turned into a frown as I heard them say my name.

I looked up and dan with a sad face and looked back down, he opened the door and all their heads turned towards me.

I felt so small, my whole body shrank down like I was trying to hide in a shell.

I quickly ran into my room and put on my beats and blasted 'fucking perfect' by pink while falling back onto my bed closing my eyes.

I must've drifted off because when my eyes opened the clock said 9:00 PM, I sighed and got up and walked towards my door and saw Dan, Phil and Liz in the living room talking.

"Shes depressed...." I heard Liz faintly say.

"Shes barely talking, eating or doing anything." Phil mumbled.

"Shes always sleeping and in her room." Dan added.

I don't know why but I tried once again to go into my tiny little shell That unfortunately didn't excist...

"I'm not depressed" I said quietly but at the same time loudly and angrily.

They remained silent at just staring at me if I was a ghost, I looked like one...I was really pale. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of cream soda and a popping a bag off popcorn in the microwave.

I sat at the table as it popped and went on twitter on my phone. I heard footsteps come towards the kitchen making me sigh in annoyance.

The microwave beeped and I poured it into a bowl and walking towards the glass door hitting my head,

"Fuck" I mumbled to my self while rubbing my head, I hated that fucking thing.

I walked past them all to get towards my room and slammed the door. I opened my lap top and my pop and sat cross legged on my bed. I went onto the university which I was attending in a couple months page and scrolled threw it.

I saw my dorm room and smiled , the campus was gorgeous but so far away, it was in in the south parts of the UK so kinda far from here...

Nobody knew about it and I intended on keeping it that way....

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N) IM BACK BITCHES!!!!! Hope u liked it!!! Sorry I've been gone anyways byeeee- cayden

(/^3^)/