You want the D(isney)

Alices POV~

I was still in my pissed off and suprised faze. I couldn't fucking believe thet Tyler and Troye would do that!

Like the F puts cameras in someones room!

I was in shock about that shit but also Kian mother fucking Lawley just asked me and my best friend to go to disney land with a bunch of hot guys.

I had already been but I knew Liz hadnt and was dying to go so I put on a fake smile. When Kian asked Dan's face lost all expression like he was holding it in. Liz was smiling like and idiot and Kian just stood there grinning.

"So what will it be alice"

Kian asked really politely I could have answered like a normal human but noo I ran out of the room and sat at the edge of the pool.

"I'm so stupid"

"No your not"

I swiftly turned my head and saw Dan beside me, I smiled and he sat beside me I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I kinda want to go but I dont want to leave you here"

He laughed and I got confused.

"I'm not a baby Alice you can have fun without me"

I got kinda embarrassed and he kissed my cheek. I blushed and decided I wanted to go for a swim when a realized I didn't have my swim suit on, whatever.

I stood up and took off my clothes and walked over to the pool, I could see Dan staring and biting his lip. I had forgotten he had never seen me like this.

I jumped into the pool in my bra and panties and Dan jumped in after me as I surfaced and I saw Connor Franta staring at me through his window. Had he been watching the whole time?!

I quickly ran out of the pool and grabbed one of the towels and rushed back to my room.

I lied in bed soaking wet and just and I was bout to text Kian but Connor texted me

connor is pure swag: hey 😉

I ignored and teared up a bit I shook my head and texted Kian.

me: im in

kian is perf👌:YES😜

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N oh damn soo Connor likes Alice it looks like and they are going to Disney!! But shall there be drama? Fuck ya. ~~cayden

(/^3^)/