I don't like dreams

Lizzie's POV~

We arrived back at home safely but I was fast asleep on Phil's back. He carried me all the way from the pub to my room.

He slowly laid me down under my sheets. I opened my eyes slightly and saw him sitting in front of me.

"Good night Liz" he whispered and kissed my head. He walked out the room carefully and closed my door.

I turned around and closed my eyes. I soon then drifted off to sleep.

*Lizzie's dream*

I stood in our living room shaking. Alice laughed at me for being so pathetic.

"Why would you ever think we would like you?!" She snickered.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes. No one liked me. Or even cared about me. I lost everything that was important to me.

Dan slapped me across the face and laughed at my pain. Alice just burst out laughing. Tears were streaming down my face from the pain and from being scared as hell.

Phil walked in the room and laughed at all the bruises on me.

"Finally!!! I've always had wanted to hurt her ugly ass face" he exclaimed as he slapped my face.

They soon began to kick my legs and my stomach over and over again. They didn't stop and I was crying harder and feeling more pain every second.

I soon collapsed to the ground and they all start kicking me more. My nose was broken, my arms were horribly bruised, I'm pretty sure my legs were broken and I knew I was bleeding everywhere.

*end of dream*

I woke up screaming and sweat dripping down my forehead. Alice was in my room, looking at me in horror.

"Are you okay Lizbeth. I heard you screaming and rolling around and kicking and just crying" she asked.

"It was just my dream, don't worry about me" I say embarrassed.

"Okay. But if you want to talk about it, just tell me. I'm here if you need anything" she said with a small smile "now do you mind going to sleep, cause it's 2 am and we're having a fuck it day with Dan and Phil. Plus we're going to just watch T.V, movies, talk and do nothing but be lazy" she said with a huge grin.

"Ya I'll go back to sleep. Plus we need all the energy for today, and since when did you call me by my first name?" I say laughing a bit.

"I don't know. I felt like it" She exclaimed "goodnight"

"Night"

She quietly left my room and I fell back to sleep instantly.

~~~~

Sad? Yes. Sorry but I had writers block and that was the first thing that popped into my head. So ya.... Hope you enjoyed this and hope you like this collab story with tumblr8

-Brianna