The roller coaster

Alice's POV~

After Connor asked me out it got kinda awkward. I felt like he still liked me...but probably not right?

"Hey you wanna go on the roller coaster?!"

Connor came and bought me cotton candy while he asked.

"Sure"

We walked over to the coaster and got on at the front. I was scared because I had never been on one before...

"Im scared "

"Why"

"Never been on one..."

I felt kinda embarrassed for saying it..

"Oh it's fine they are fun"

I knew this one was scary and so did he but it was nice that he was trying to reassure me.

As soon as we got to the loop-di-loop I screamed and he held me and I buried me head into his chest and I could hear him chuckling.

I pushed off of him and stared the other way. Jerk.

We got off the ride and I started to walk away kinda wobbly. He grabbed my arm and I pushed away.

"I was kidding. I'm sorry"

"Leave me alone."

I started to walk off towards the haunted house I felt a strong grip around my waist and he kissed me.

I pushed him off, slapped him and ran.

I had tears running down my cheeks when I saw Ricky. He looked kinda worried.

"Whats wrong"

He wrapped me into a bear hug and rubbed my head.

We walked to the teacups not talking, he knew what had happened. I wish I was with Lizzie, it was so weird crying around Ricky but she was off with Kian.

I missed her and Dan and London and..home.

I hated Connor for kissing me. He knew and he still did it. I wouldn't be able to sit on a plane with him and a car.

"R-Ricky will you sit with me on the plane?"

He hugged me and we didn't spin our tea cup.

"Ya"

I looked at my phone and Dan had texted me. I started tearing up. I knew I shouldn't have came.

As we where all walking back to our hotel rooms. I saw Connor following me as I walked into my room all I heard was

"Ali wa-"

I slammed the door on his face and laid in bed. I hated him. I hated how he called me Ali. I hate how he kissed me andnd I hated how he made me cry and feel guilty for it.

{the next morning}

I skipped dinner with Kian, Liz and connor just to sit on tumblr. It was our last day at Disney and this is how I intended on spending it.

Everytime I came to Disney it ended up being horrible..

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N I hope you guys liked that chapter I did :3 anyways byeee~~~cayden

(/^3^)/