Great to be Back Home

Alice's POV~

I walked around the room to my bedroom. I threw my bags across my room into the corner. I collapsed onto my bed from exhaustion.

"Hey Alice, you have to change. We're going over to the boys. Remember?" Liz said.

"Ugh. Fuck my life. I just want to sleep" I mumbled into the sheets.

"Alice. Come on. If you want, you can stay and sleep" she replied kinda irritated.

"I'll go. Just go so I can change" I say and got up.

"Okay" she said and closed my door. Her foot steps got distant.

I then stood up and plugged my phone into the dock. I started blasting some music and yes. It is 12 A.M. I'm aware of that.

I ran over to my dresser and grabbed a grey tank top and my black shorts. I put them down on my bed. I slipped out of my old clothes and put on the new ones.

I stayed in my room a bit longer, going through Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr. After checking it all, I turned off my music and walked out my room. I didn't care that it took my 30 minutes to "change".

"What took you so long?!" Liz exclaimed.

"I couldn't decide what to wear" I said. Heh I lied.

"Ya good lie. Also the boys are just out buying some popcorn for us. They'll be over soon" She said.

"Oh okay. Well then back to my laptop" I say and start marching to my room.

I could hear Liz sigh as I marched away. I didn't care, so I kept marching over to my room. When I was a couple feet away from my bed, I jumped onto it. I opened up my laptop and typed in my password.

****

"ALICE! The boys are here!" Liz yelled.

I snap out of Tumblr and see that I ended up looking at pics of mind turtles. Yup. Well I closed my laptop and yelled back. "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

I rolled off my bed and walked out. I see that everyone was on the couch. They all had a small bowl of popcorn in front of them. I sat down beside Dan and nuzzled my head up to his chest.

He smiled at me and fed me a piece of popcorn.

Dan's POV~

I could tell that any minute now, Alice would just pass out. I continued watching the movie. The movie was very weird, yet interesting, yet weird again.

****

After a while, Alice fell asleep against my chest. I kissed her head and wrapped my arms around her tight. I lifted her up and carried her back to her room. I laid her down on her bed and put the blankets on.

I then slowly closed the door so I wouldn't wake her. I see Lizzie walking into her room.

"Night Liz" I say.

"Night Dan" she said back and closed her door.

Phil and I turned off the T.V. and cleaned up the popcorn. After we cleaned up, we walked out their apartment and locked it. We went into our apartment as quiet as possible.

When I walk in, I locked the door behind me and made my way to my room.

"Night Phil" I say as he walked by.

"Goodnight Dan" he replied.

I walked into my room and closed the door. I took off my shirt and slid under the sheets. I soon drift off in a deep sleep.

~~~~

I know I'm terrible at writing this. I'm soooo sorry!!! But I have something planned for the next part ☺️ heh okay byeeee -Brianna