To good to be true

Alice's POV~

It's been a day since the whole Liz's ex fight thing and I just woke up in Dan's bed kinda confused...

I noticed I didn't have my laptop in my bag which is weird so I stole his and went on tumblr. I noticed me and Dan are a lot alike and also Liz and Phil. I hate putting things on my precious laptop like stickers like Dan while Phil and Liz's look like a three year old attacked theirs.

Dan woke up as I was scrolling through my twitter and rested my head on his shoulder. I noticed @tyleroakley had just said vidcon was this weekend!!

"Oh shit me and Liz gotta book our flights!"

"You going?"

"Ya you?"

"DUH"

We laughed as Liz ran in the room screaming

"BOOK OUR FLIGHTS VIDCONS THIS WEEKEND"

I rolled my eyes and kept clicking

"I am bitch"

We all walked into the kitchen and Phil randomly said

"Fuck it we are going to IHOP"

"FUCK YA!"

Me and Liz screamed at the same time

"What we love IHOP" Liz giggled.

We ran across the hall into our apartment and Liz put on a floral dress with sandals and I had a crop top with daisies along the lining with light blue short and boots.

We walked out and could feel the guys staring, and we blushed like crazy and headed to the elevator but of course it said OUT OF SERVICE!

And of course Phil and Liz replied with a whatever and me and a Dan groaned like we had to walk a slow painful death. On every flight of stairs we checked twitter for update on vidcon.

After we finally got down there was a cab outside, perfect!!

We got in and Liz sat on Phil's lap while I rested my head in Dans shoulder and was of course on tumblr.

After we had gotten to IHOP me and Dan ordered chocolate chip pancakes with hash browns and of course Liz and Phil had ordered waffles.

For the first time me and Dan held hands NOT under the table and same with Phizzie I guess we where going public and of course me and Liz looked like fucking stop signs.

After breakfast we where walking back to the building and Dan and Phil were carrying both of us bridal style.

When we got back to the boys apartment I checked my phone for the flight time and so did Dan, the guys booked the same flight as we did and a lot if other youtubers did to!

So that really exciting!!!!!!

"Uh guys..." I said nervously

"Ya" they all chimed in creepily

"Our flight leaves tomorrow.."

After I said that everyone rushed around the house packing Liz packed all of her dresses and coloured jeans.

Me with my high waisted shorts, crop tops, half shirt and cat and black shirts.

And Phil just packed a lion shirt and the same thing as me but black jeans and no half shirts...or crop tops.

By the time we finished packing everything, it was 3 in the morning and our flight left at 4:30 we ran out the door and me and Liz has the same idea I put on dans llama hat and she out on Phil's lion hat...and we were off to the airport...

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N) hope you guys liked it next chapter more youtubers will be added on the plane ride so get ready!!! Any ways byeee|~~~cayden

(/^3^)/