Final Chapter...

<<<<<<<< 2 months later <<<<<<<<<<

"FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE" I screamed making Sam shoot up from her bed.

"Holy fuck whats up' she questioned.

"I WAS WRITING A TERM PAPER, THE FUCKING WIFI STOPPED AND BAM IT GONE" I yelled banging my head on my desk...I need to talk to Dan...badly.

"Damn!! Dude...I feel for you...I can leave if you wanna call Dan, im gong with Kasey anyways" she mumbled gathering her shit.

I nodded and waved her off, it took literally a nano second for Dan to answer making my mad scowl turn into a smile of delight.

"Hey!! You want me to get Phil and Liz?" He said

"Nah I kinda just want to talk to you" I grinned.

There was aloud thumping in the halls then on my door...ugh the guys again.

"Ugh hold on someone's knocking." I mumbled while setting my phone down a running to the door.

"Ugh what to you want Travis!" I sighed In annoyance.

"What toy talking to your wimp of a boyfriend agian" he grinned and his little posse laughed.

"Travis fuck off, at least I've had a relationship longer than 3 days" I said while slamming the door in his face,

Btw Travis is this jock here and he asked me out and I said no so now he makes life hell....its greaaatttt.

I ran back to the phone and laid on my bed.

"Hey sorry" I pouted.

"Its fine, so why you call?" He laughed.

"What can't i call you for no reason," I said in accent.

"Nope now spill bish" he laughed again.

"Fine my mid term got deleted off my laptop and now I hate everything...'' I frowned, my brain started ir wonder as I heard screams in the backround.

"Aw that sucks,..uh I got to go im sorry I will call you later" he pleaded and hung up,.

5th time this week...we are splitting 2 months in already ....

Dans POV--

I positive she heard the screams in the backround of the call and they where from Liz... She was ready to kill me...and honestly I would to...

Ima explain...one night maybe 4 days ago, I was depressed so Phil took me out...I got drunk...and hooked up with some girl....it was a drunken mistake and I hate my self for it...

It makes it even worse that me and Alice's 1 year anniversary is in 3 days...I need to tell her but she will hate me!!! Shes been surrounded by guys and rejected every single one!! But I'm drunk and around 1 girl and bam whole relationship is over....

"IM GOUNG TO FUCKING KILL HIM" Liz screamed... Phil told her 10 minutes ago and she now wants to rip my throat out...I wanted to as well...

I walked over to her and she got out of Phil's grasp and slapped me across the face...ow.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT TELL HER IN THE NEXT DAY I WILL DRIVE DOWN THERE AND TELL HER MY SELF YOU ASSHOLE!!" She hollered while repeatedly slapping me.

"TICK TOCK HOWELL TICK TOCk" she screamed while walking into her room...

How do you tell your girlfriend you cheated on her....god...I'm such a fucking idiot!!...

<<<<<<the next day<<<<<<

I was woken up by the door bell going off at 8;00 am...whos up this early!! I trudged over to the door and I was shocked to see Alice's standing there with a suitcase.

She stood there grinning and I just stood there shocked.

"Hey..." She smiled....UGHHH im literally going to break her heart,..im such a asshat!

"A-Alice's what are you doing here!!" I mumbled tiredly while rubbing my eyes. I saw behind her out of the crack of Liz's door across the hall Liz's eyes where poking out giving me the death glare....

"So can I come in..." She said awkwardly smiling...

"Oh ya ya ya sorry" i mumbled while grabbing her bags and setting them in my room, she sat on the bed just staring at the floor in silence...it was weird she was like a stranger to this place...

"So...aren't you going to say anything..." She half smiled...

"Oh ya...why are you here!! I thought you had midterms this week!!" I said confused,.

"I finished studying early and wanted to see you..and Liz and Phil...." She laughed.

"Alice's...I need to say something.."

"Look im sorry That I showed up un announced and all but... I thought it would be romantic since our anniversary is soon and all..." She said kinda sad.

"Alice's I cheated on you" I blurted out

I could see it in her eyes, they started to water and I swear tiny bits if her heart poured out...

"W-what...are you joking!!" She said her voice getting louder "I just drove 5 hours to see you even though I have midterms in 4 days just to spend our anniversary with you and you...you cheated in me!!!"

"Alice's I was... Drunk...I swear it ment nothing!!! She was nothing I feel like shit, Alice's im sorry!!" I said getting teary eyed.

"Coming here...was a mistake...you where a mistake Dan...." She said getting and and grabbing her stuff, followed after her but she pushed my back.

"Alice's im sorry!!! I'm ready to commit to us fully, i swear!!" I said now crying.

"Dan how do I know!! I've waisted so much time on you!! And for what for you to break my heart!! I've waisted a year of my life on you!! And for what Dan!! FOR WHAT?! I was probably just some girl right? I thought we would actually have life together Dan!!" She screamed..

I knew it was the time now...it wasn't really but if she didn't think I would commit...I had to show her I quickly spun her around reached out of my back pocket and got down on one knee.

"Alice's Marie Rose Will You Marry Me?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><>><><>><><<><><><><><><><><

AUGHHH AND NOW U MUST WAIT A WEEK TILL THE SEQUEL!!! this is my last time sighing off on this story so anyways BYEEEEE-- cayden

(/^3^)/ ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

(Ps. I love all of you and stay amazing and beautiful and please read sequel name will be released soon)